Why are Jews hated?

I never understood it. I think most Jew-haters never discovered their own Jewish roots and they choose to hate on that nation. Could somebody explain a good reason behind why are Jews hated?

Attached: 4chan.jpg (864x486, 127.77K)

schizo incels have to blame someone for their countries failure

What I dont understand is why do some people hate jews and then go worship one. But other than that hating races is based

How much time you got

kek

109 countries and counting

they're incredibly successful and nepotistic people due to innate intelligence, naturally it causes a lot of jealousy

Typical troll who has no arguments.

I gotta admit that I have extreme complexes, based on my appearance, I could be Jewish and there are some rumors in my family that they are Jews, especially my maternal granny.
I do look stereotypically Jewish.

אין לנו זמן, שחור או לבן
שנה ת'גישה- היא אומרת
נצא למרדף, מקצב מטורף
רואה ת'חיים קצת אחרת

עזוב חתונה, שמלה לבנה
חבל לה על הכסף
עם כל הכבוד ויש לה כבוד
היא רק רוצה לרקוד

אין מה לעשות איתה
היא רק רוצה לרקוד
איפה לא תיקח אותה
היא רק רוצה לרקוד
מהחוף של מיקונוס עד החוף של מוש
עלה על הבר, אל תחשוב על מחר
היא רק רוצה לרקוד

תיקח הלוואה, תקנה לה דירה
זה לא מעניין היא אומרת
שיגרה זה פאסה, אז אל תנסה
להיות כמו כולם, היא אחרת

Attached: 1637592125732.png (550x503, 273.81K)

The white replacement thing is Any Forums schizo incel shit. Jews are very nepotistic and were forced into banking, these things combined made them concentrate a lot of power over many centuries. Now most of the media and banking are under their control. They are partly responsible for the state of the world we live in. They are 0.1% of the population but something like 30% of billionaires. All rich people should be killed though, regardless of their religion/ethnicity.

also on the part of european monarchs being dumb fuck and not letting christian store owners charge extra (as in, making profit)

only Jews were allowed this, iirc

can you also force me into banking i want to own my own bank.

Sounds like a good explanation, but not only Jews are those bad bankers.

Imagine being born a SEAmonkey haha holy fuck thank the gods for dudging that bullet
Might also make a new count for your brothers in fight as we're about to expell them from our country for the 3rd time mashalla

bump

Read the Protocols of Zion

Deboonked, nigger

Well, they invented Christianity, and I personally believe that the Holocaust was a perfectly fair retribution for 1500 years of living under the constraints of Christian morality. Christianity also helped preserve classical ideals and literacy and faciliate centralised authority, which is all negative, since we should be going backward and not forward. Secondly, they invented communism and are responsible for much progressive political thought, and if you don't know why progressivism, communism, state control, and the existence of the state in general is bad, then you should go back to Any Forums for a while.

tl;dr Jews are the preeminent statists and moralists, and neither of these things should exist.

The text of the Protocols was lifted from a satire of Napoleon, and a German novel written some decades earlier.

Usury, for starters. Give me few mins and maybe I'll find some nice infographic.

Because they were different

Attached: images.jpg (420x294, 18.78K)

>white person gets attacked by 109 nogs
>woah looks like something must be wrong with the white guy!!!