The Schizo Iranian poster gave me an Iranian fetish

now I want a Persian wife

Attached: 7259ac25ef89287f73318fadd64b8a93.jpg (544x931, 83.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9dQVO3BRrY&list=RDMM&index=6
couchsurfing.com/members/hosts?search_query=Tehran, Tehran, Iran&latitude=35.696&longitude=51.401&mapbox={"id"=>"place.13652908484081100", "text"=>"Tehran", "center"=>"Tehran", "place_name"=>"Tehran, Tehran, Iran", "geometry"=>{"coordinates"=>[51.401, 35.696]}, "bbox"=>[51.044311, 35.594253, 51.792217, 35.914232], "properties"=>{}, "place_type"=>["place"], "context"=>[{"id"=>"region.9525386566136280", "text"=>"Tehran"}, {"id"=>"country.11429495749899680", "text"=>"Iran"}]}&date_modal_dismissed=true&from_search_page=true&arrival_date=&departure_date=&num_guests=Any&can_host[accepting_guests]=1&can_host[maybe_accepting_guests]=1&can_host[not_accepting_guests_but_can_hang]=1&last_login=3&join_date=0&gender=2&min_age=&max_age=32&languages_spoken=&interests=&smoking=0&radius=50&keyword=&host_sort=0&button=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she’s saudi kek

check this big boobs persian women at 3:26
youtube.com/watch?v=n9dQVO3BRrY&list=RDMM&index=6

his entire schtick is subtly promoting his own women to whites to ensure miscegenation

iranian women are nothing special, they moan and twitch just like any other

there's nothi9ng in that timestamp

doesn matter, this is the avg phenotype in Iran

possibly, I dont know why he gets off of that

I already had a kink for Iranian/Armenian/Georgian women, so he only strengthened that.

does she really look iranian?

OP pic is not a cisgender Iranian "woman"

>his entire schtick is subtly promoting his own women to whites to ensure miscegenation

What are you talking about? I'm not black, I don't have a buck breaking fetish, stop projecting onto me. I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian male.

Georgians don't look like us.

Btw pic related is a cisgender Iranian "woman" in Russia

>doesn matter, this is the avg phenotype in Iran

No it's not

Attached: cisgender iranian in russia.jpg (1045x1280, 124.24K)

yes olive/pale skin with black hair and hazel eyes is a middle east trait

>Georgians don't look like us.
I know, but anyway. I have a kink for all your women.

>No it's not

it is

couchsurfing.com/members/hosts?search_query=Tehran, Tehran, Iran&latitude=35.696&longitude=51.401&mapbox={"id"=>"place.13652908484081100", "text"=>"Tehran", "center"=>"Tehran", "place_name"=>"Tehran, Tehran, Iran", "geometry"=>{"coordinates"=>[51.401, 35.696]}, "bbox"=>[51.044311, 35.594253, 51.792217, 35.914232], "properties"=>{}, "place_type"=>["place"], "context"=>[{"id"=>"region.9525386566136280", "text"=>"Tehran"}, {"id"=>"country.11429495749899680", "text"=>"Iran"}]}&date_modal_dismissed=true&from_search_page=true&arrival_date=&departure_date=&num_guests=Any&can_host[accepting_guests]=1&can_host[maybe_accepting_guests]=1&can_host[not_accepting_guests_but_can_hang]=1&last_login=3&join_date=0&gender=2&min_age=&max_age=32&languages_spoken=&interests=&smoking=0&radius=50&keyword=&host_sort=0&button=

The Arab (not Iranian) you posted in your thumbnail is wearing colored eye contacts. Most cisgender Iranian "women" have dark brown eyes, with a small minority with colored eyes (sometimes green or hazel, occasionally blue).

Here's a green eyed one

Attached: cisgender iranian ugly 890.jpg (1080x1080, 104.81K)

Are you the Russian guy I talked to the other day or a different one?

Pic related is a cisgender Iranian "woman" in St. Petersburg

Attached: cisgender iranian russia 3.jpg (1034x1280, 130.38K)

There's not a single cisgender Iranian female phenotype, some are Indian tier dark, others look more Caucasus or Levantine.

Pic related is a cisgender Iranian female who would pass for Indian

Attached: cisgender iranian ugly 942.jpg (1077x1259, 1.04M)

>posting the most attractive iranian women he can find day in day out and pretending to hate them
you're a pathetic race obsessed homosexual who's dayooth, hellbent on promoting his women and their miscegenation with the white people that you worship

its the most pathetic thing I've ever seen online. At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if you''re a transsexual hoping to get bred too

Attached: png-clipart-green-frog-illustration-pepe-the-frog-laughter-meme-humour-frog-face-animals.png (900x900, 116.75K)

>no its not
Is pic supposed to be beautiful?

>you're a pathetic race obsessed homosexual

I'm a cisgender heteronormative agnostic Iranian male, and I didn't even mention race, you did.

>dayooth

The th sound doesn't exist in the Persian language, we call it "dayoos". And no, I'm not one of those.

>with the white people that you worship

Huh? Nobody even mentioned white people except you. I don't care about white people, they're Persophobes just like you Arabs.

>you''re a transsexual

I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian male

Attached: cisgender iranian fields medal 1.jpg (763x538, 94.38K)

Yep, it's me. What gives?

>Is pic supposed to be beautiful?

No? I was just showing that Russian guy the cisgender Iranian female that lives in his country. There are 2,000 cisgender Iranian people living in Russia.

Just checking

Attached: iranian diaspora population.png (1920x1025, 539.33K)

How to get a transexual Iranian gf/wife who was forced into gender reassignment surgery?

Attached: justlikeanyother.jpg (640x388, 33.64K)

Don't project your colonial complex onto us cisgender Iranian people, we are part of the unconquered, uncolonized world. We resisted most forms of European colonialism (except when Russians took Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan from us and the British took Bahrain and Afghanistan).

Attached: unconquered world.jpg (1483x753, 139.41K)

>actively promoting the most westernized, physically attractive iranian women he can to those 'persephobes'
c u c k with a complex, stop projecting

Are you Persophobic?

Pic related was a transgender Iranian female who used to be a poster on Any Forums and Any Forums

Attached: transgender iranian from 4chan.jpg (986x991, 211.94K)

>We resisted most forms of European colonialism (except when Russians took Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan from us and the British took Bahrain and Afghanistan).
Kek

Fun fact: Cisgender Iranian "women" are the most educated in the Islamic world, the majority of Iran's STEM students are cisgender Iranian "women".

Attached: cisgender iranian women.png (1195x354, 65.83K)

How can someone get a janny's attention to remove this shit thread and ban the schizo retard?

Attached: 1645737621638.png (853x620, 51.45K)

>actively promoting the most westernized, physically attractive iranian women he can
Why is that a bad thing? To show white people on what they are missing out? I'd prefer a cisgender Iranian woman over a cisgender European woman at any time of the day.

That was his plan the whole time. Luckily I already had the fever.

You can't. He doesn't break any rules. So seethe more.

>اقازاده کسخل اومد

برو بخواب عنتر

جاوید شاه!

Attached: DYvyORwWkAAbmP0.jpg (1080x815, 176.69K)

Now what's the next step of his masterplan?

This digits... I KNEEL.

nothing, its his paltry attempts at denying it and expressing hatred for them to save face (promoting your loosest women is seen as homosexual/dayooth/cucked behaviour in the islamic world)

if he came out and said they're beautiful, educated, intelligent and fit for white miscegenation upfront, i'd have no trouble with any hipocrisy

I'm not "promoting" anything or anybody, that black Arab guy is just a Persophobe projecting his buck broken colonial complex onto us cisgender Iranian people.

Attached: imam floyd.jpg (517x654, 53.62K)

>russian janny comes to the aid of his janny friend
like clockwork
Fuck your shah, he lost.

Attached: 1645973472102.jpg (490x763, 117.47K)

Holy moly that explains everything

>if he came out and said they're beautiful, educated, intelligent and fit for white miscegenation upfront
Which he did. See . At least this. He keeps posting women and says how they are good at STEM, it's a good thing for me.

>Fuck your shah, he lost.

Madar jende haroomzadeh, age een harfo jolo man migofti tike parat mikardam koskesh joonevar, oon dahan kesafateto beband, aslan haq rajebe shahanshah injoori sobhat koni, khaye mal bi orzeh bi hamechiz

Attached: qabr shah.jpg (1280x720, 124.12K)

aslan haq nadari

>talking about white people again

My ancestors didn't get broken by the British, we don't have a colonial complex like you.

Attached: cisgender iranian ugly 847.jpg (1078x1216, 83.3K)

>has nothing to say
>Throws pathetic insults like a 12yo going on a hissy fit
I guess that's how your parents talk to each other in your home.
Remember, your puppet shah lost, islam ain't free, and you'll never make it here.

arabs have been doing it as well but the ones here these days have too much self-respect to do it (besides tunisia), which is why my respect for them shot up 100%

its the classical brown-man-pursues-white-acceptance-via-his-women trope, latinos smartened up and stopped doing it too

notice how utterly enraged he is and making references to Any Forums attitudes towards blacks, its the obvious truth and he can't handle it

why is he denying it?

>why is he denying it?
Denying what? The facts that he posts cisgender Iranian women and that they're good at STEM? I didn't see him deny this.

denying promoting them silly
if his parents realized he's pimping out iranian women to degenerates on Any Forums they'll flip, its the islamic attitudes towards it he's trying to circumvent

ey kholochel, ye bar rajebe shahanshah kos sher binvisi, miyam dahaneto servis mikonam jolo nanat, qol midam behet, be zoodi akhoondha va aghazadeh haro tu khiyaboon edam mishan, bavar kon, vakhtet dare tamoom mishe, zood hesab bank suisse va jazire caymaneto beband, farar kon be kanada chon ke passport kanadayi dari, rezhim miyofte

Attached: EU6v3xBXgAIPYXV.jpg (1032x581, 99.25K)