Do you have beach culture in your country?

Do you have beach culture in your country?

Attached: image_2022-03-11_121240.png (1200x630, 600.54K)

Yes, for about three weeks during late summer.

you have winter culture which is very nice!

yes

Two months in some summers

you dont need more than 2 months. the whole year people are basically studying or working, they dont have time to go to the beach and have fun. on the other hand, you would suffer from heat stroke if you had to endure summer the whole year, having cold weather is actually good.

you dont suffer in finland

Yes

Attached: Bude Lido.jpg (2464x1723, 629.84K)

nice bunda linda

foot

I prefer one piece swimsuits.

Attached: d41a7fdbb42b392746e1d8defe971551.jpg (919x1300, 366.19K)

Attached: image_2022-03-11_125909.png (540x604, 380.81K)

Old fashioned British beach culture is soul.

Attached: Punch and Judy.jpg (460x276, 34.11K)

Spoken like someone who's never experienced dark months, winter depression and the pure hassle of dealing with snow and ice every single day for 6 months.

You don’t want to know.

you can control your depression, but not heatstroke

Yes b'y

Attached: 800px-Beached_giant_squid.jpg (800x578, 277.23K)

Big forehead.

Only American one with any sovl is New England/mid Atlantic boardwalk guido culture

You can try to counteract it with vitamin D supplements but your really can't get away with it. Being in constant darkness and never truly seeing the sun has an effect you can't escape. You can get out of the sun, cool down and drink cold fluids, but you can never get even a minute of break from winter depression. It's a constant until the days start getting longer than 3-4 hours.
There's no point in trying to explain it to someone who's never experienced it, it's not tangible enough.

oh yeah?

Attached: image_2022-03-11_133526.png (2400x1800, 612.09K)

That's a cultural thing. When you're fed from age 3+ that you should be eternally grateful for being born in Norway, every time you complain about anything your just met with the same "think of how other people are living in the world" and so on you become conditioned to never question it.
You must always be happy because not being happy means you just lack empathy with 3rd worlders and that's a huge no no. And by pure coincidence our countries top the lists in alcohol consumption and anti-depressives.
Basically I'm saying a lot of people lie out of some sense of duty in these kind of surveys.

Don't bother arguing, spoiled fuck has never known any true problems in his life, it's expected that he overstates "issues" that are apparently life-threatening
Also, he's pretty low IQ, he doesn't realize that, while you and me have never experienced total darkness for weeks, he also never experienced financial problems, insecurity, low purchasing power, living with fear of being robbed at gunpoint, kidnapped, shitty infrastructure etc

Lmao of course some other user comes with all the fake though guy growing up on the streets bullshit when you're most likely had a more coddled upbringing than the majority of anons on this board.
I never once said we had it bad, we were talking about winter depression and being happy or not. Living in good conditions and being happy is not a given, rich fucks kill themselves all the time.
>he also never experienced financial problems
Yea for sure, everyone here just gets $10k a month and lives in mansions man. I lived on ~$300 a month after rent for two years, in a country were buying grocers for 1 dinner usually costs you about ~$9-10. You know how much that leaves for literally anything else than the pure essentials? That's not including other costs like electricity, water, public transport subscription and such either.