I sent 30+ job requests and I got no positive reply back or interview

I sent 30+ job requests and I got no positive reply back or interview
Does it happen in your cunt?

Attached: ladda ned.png (232x218, 8.35K)

all the time

Attached: 1643593800604.jpg (736x813, 96.65K)

Have you tried Linkedin?
If I apply within 24 hours from when they posted the job opening I often get a reply

No isnt the answer hes expecting

I'm going to start job hunting in 3 months. If I don't get a job in like 6 months I'm 100% completely fucked and living on the streets.

you probably lack skills to make you stick out from your competitors. You do know that you need at least 4 years experience + degree to land a minimum wage job nowadays right

No unless you're applying for something you're completely unqualified for.

I'm feeling suicidal man, holy shit. I'm not destitute, but this is absolutely killing me inside. I want a fucking job. Why is this so hard? I have a degree and working on another two. I have work experience. I have volunteering experience. Any when I do get interviews I either bomb them or they hint they're looking for someone with more experience. What the fuck do you want! A PhD?! Fuck you!!!

No sometimes when searching for jobs i have hard time keeping track on which ones that want me to come for interview.

Yes I find most of them through linkedin
Mostly junior engineeirng positions in my field

I got 2 interviews after applying for 300 jobs, but at least I got a job

Attached: zugpdcul7jd11.jpg (900x900, 70.44K)

my grandad is going to give me a job

Attached: 1646493910003.gif (384x216, 280.16K)

just lie

Its frustrating because I know I can do it when I get a job, I just need a first job to get some experience and then I will have no problem in the future. I am lost atm

What job you looking for? Here in burgerland, it's pretty easy to get into my trades. My brother is becoming a diesal mechanic.

Same, seems 30 requests isn't enough.
Remember that you only need 1 job. See it as a lottery where the tickets are free and the prize is wagecuckoldry.

I applied for a position I had no experience for 6 months ago and now I am the service manager. Only person higher than me is the director and CFO.

Yeah but how old are the postings you're applying for? Don't bother if they were posted more than a week ago and if they have more than 100 candidates.

This. Like with everything in life kek

My field (energy and building systems) aint that big and there arent that many jobs like other fields so I apply to everyone I find. Still nothing :(
The thing is I wanna work with something technical and private industry. I could find a job in municipality or project leader easily (i think) but i dont wanna work with that

Attached: 1613515489185.jpg (225x224, 8.43K)

Well I started applying for jobs 3-4 weeks ago so I sent to all the ones I find then Im on linkedin every day applying for the newest ones available, but they dont pop up very often

I got in response from one that they werent interested in me because my personality profile in a test i did didnt match what they were looking for

Post cv format

I sent hundreds, maybe thousands, of job applications before I got my first job but now I’m a government employee.

Before you ask, yes, I hate it and consider suicide daily.

Gotta have experience for the good jobs, until then you take whatever you can get. In law they want three years of legal experience for basic jobs and five to ten for the good jobs.

Attached: cv format.png (607x859, 41.32K)

If you're not in on the nepotism you're fucked. My dad was a big shot so got a lot of contacts thanks to him.

Why not get one of those stupid jobs while you are trying to get one you want. Worst case scenario it lets you put more experience on your resume.

This sounds so dystopian.