Find new land

>find new land
>name it newfoundland
Do Angloids really?

Attached: 1601764334169.jpg (824x942, 798.81K)

I guess they wanted to name America newfoundland0.2 but that was to strange.

>be german
>find new land
oh wait, no you didnt, you did nothing apart from autistically kill your own people for centuries

Attached: saw.jpg (193x261, 17.23K)

>Find new land again
>Can't name it newfoundland again
>Just name it all after every area, city, town and village in Britian and at "New" in front of it.

what wait this kind of autistic killings are more englands and spains concern.

that was mean and uncalled for

the inquisition originated in Spain pros.

Hey people, look at the dude without big colones and laugh...

Attached: images - 2022-03-11T111055.177.jpg (225x225, 7.77K)

Literally ALL potencies colonials as Portugal, Spain, Netherlands did this

Germany only killed people who believe some certain shit who was supersites anyway, you can change you believe you cant chance your color of skin if you are an Indian.
why are you proud of this?

Attached: 1600639907471.jpg (249x217, 6.25K)

Wasn't just England

We found it before Anglos

Well, I don't eat people or need caught açaí on bush to survive... Is not an achievement?

Germans literally killed 50% of their own population in autistic spergouts while portugal, spain, England were busy exploring and discovering the world

Attached: hanging.jpg (1920x839, 755.96K)

And yet it isn't called La terrenouvellementtrouvée

i i never heard of this which makes me curious cause the education system never laggs behind in guilt riding people.

Thats because it was whites killing whites, no jews involved

I could hear the crack from here lol

your language literally merges multiple words together to form one word all the time

Btw France have both that even mixed, colonial wars and religious ones, even in Americas mixed ups

I think he meant the thirty years war.

=) this is why i don't see why you are offended it the first place that's more common as you believe.

not only this we also love to make things like that.

Did you why Rio de Janeiro birth? Was a tentative of Villegagnon of make a colony when priosioners-colones catholics and huguenots send by Calvino himself, as a Quebec tropical and free to workship... Know as France Anctartique

>was free
Fix.