/brit/

Second generation third world immigrant

Attached: gettyimages-1055379376-acd03e09422b5b5536cabcaf4f482c42d15c6ad6-s1100-c50.jpg (1100x824, 88.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_P7S2lKif-A
voca.ro/1cokbOR676Af
youtu.be/30nfka8J8Y0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you still have anglo mutts trying to curry british favour ITT and then sperging out with politics once ppl shit on them?

Hello I'm a brit from Johanesburg, Dominion of South Africa, I descend from Rhodesian-South African parents can I get in?

>trying to curry british favour
if they say they are english they get no problems from me its the browns that i hate all of them

this thread is a bit shit

Attached: 632452523542352.jpg (345x345, 21.47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_P7S2lKif-A

now that you're in it, yes

Is one intrinsically not multiple?

mmm curry british flavour *drools*

Lads what do I order from a sushi place? I don’t know what these things are. I just want some fish in the rice roll things and that

just stumbled across what appears to be a forum website specifically for black women and it svery, very odd.

Attached: 1560100249554.jpg (640x640, 49.36K)

The only thing I know is Philadelphia rolls. You can order that

all you've done is changed the noun you haven't changed the numbering
one person
one family
this is not a contradiction despite the one family inherently including more than one person
lol

OK LADS afternoon register for ALL foreigns in this general please, you may answer with "here sir" and confirm if you are
>expat
>foreign
>proxy

nigiri is fish on rice
if they have anything like a "dragon roll" get that

whats some high t foods i should be eating

how do i whistle really loud like those people at concerts and the like

Never forget their struggle.

Attached: CD8246A1-B64F-45F0-8922-7E02F943FDB7.jpg (1000x1222, 411.94K)

you cant watch or post anime and call anything shit you simply just cant

even the japanese think anime is bent i know because ive asked one and he said 'yeah lad its full on bent' but in broken english

yesu rad, ihs furron ben ¦B

Skyr yoghurt
Beef
Garlic
Onions
Prawns
Chicken
Whole milk (preferably raw milk)
Avocado
Sardines

Another covid test done.

Attached: holly hoola hoop.jpg (630x1334, 172.03K)

Now that you posted worst girl we're gunna need a new /brit/

gor willoughby got some grabable hips

So one can describe multiple?

no-one cares, off-topic and avatarfagging doesn't change that
fuck off

raw dog ya nan for 20c

Spinach. You can elevate your T levels if you consume ungodly amount of it

Attached: MV5BMjUxMzE4ZDctODNjMS00MzIwLThjNDktODkwYjc5YWU0MDc0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc3OTE4Nzk@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1500, 211.15K)

cant believe melvin actually died rip lil nigga

as i've explained what has changed is the noun. each noun can intrinsically contain multiple things. for example a family intrinsically contains more than one person. "a family" "one family" this is singular.

rate the routine lads

Attached: 1646882681056.jpg (883x1630, 949.59K)

too much vitamin K bad for the blood my brother

What a carnal thought

alri patrick bateman

/brit/ is traditionally an anime board and Mugi is the BEST girl

Attached: 1638953852985.png (393x473, 266.03K)

This got memed on fit and I don’t know why, I have a similar routine. This is normal for a successful person.

big words from a man whos never had sex

Get a life, mongo

k-on is for poofs

benny harvey rip. miss ya big man. gone but not forgotten

Literally cant believe Diego lost an argument to godjak and is STILL in the last thread trying to mental gymnastics his way out of it

Attached: 70E65898-C085-4FE6-BC06-6C4612EBA6AB.png (1080x809, 367.7K)

>If passed, it would bar educators from discussing topics related to sexual orientation and gender identity with students, require teachers to inform parents of their child’s sexual orientation if it is revealed to be anything but straight, and allow parents to sue schools if they failed to adhere to these rules.

Literally just common sense policy, isn't it? I can't believe leftymong is so enraged that parents don't want their kids to know freaks like them fetishize ramming things up one another's anus

Diaspoo thread?
My grandad is from Brotton, North Yorkshire. He's been here since 1980. He used to call me Young Chap whenever he visited
Haven't checked up on him in a while but he's a good guy

how did i lose an argument to that picture?

just went back in time, shagged your mum and conceived you

religion really is retarded

skincare seems like a scam to me
have perfectly fine skin and i just wash my face with water and sometimes soap in the morning

Too much of anything is bad for you

Way to many calories porkie

So one's meaning is dependent on its application.
One can refer to many or one, depending on how it employed.
One thing is not necessarily one thing.

going to pretend i wasnt posting in the old until 45 posts in here haha

>/brit/ is traditionally an anime board
yeah? go back to faggit but spelled with an r and d's where the g's are you smelly wog

rorke getting high off nutmeg

Piss off

*sneaks up behind you and dacks you*

The idea it should be kept secret from the parents cause school knows best is psychotic
Really really dangerous game they’re playing. I genuinely have nothing wrong with people being gay (though I do hate trannies) and I do want the whats best for the kids, but intentionally concealing it and letting the government handle it is really sketchy shit that should never happen

the amount of something is just another adjective. nothing except god is necesarily oneness.

*gets frightened and shoots liquid shit on you*

meds

Attached: 850.jpg (850x365, 149.09K)

stop calling me a homo

You attempted to disprove it, your argument was fallacious, you then refused to stay on topic and ranted about random shit
So you proved simply by engaging with the image that you actually cannot show it to be wrong, but that you want to.
Genuinely howling

pretty bizarre creatures we are

voca.ro/1cokbOR676Af

hetero

how was my argument fallacious?
how did i fail to stay on topic?
you chat a lot of shit and have no evidence to back i tup

>Recent research suggests that, as individuals with ASD have a propensity to watch Japanese anime style cartoons, they may be able to better recognise the emotions portrayed in this style of cartoon

youtu.be/30nfka8J8Y0

screeching