Thoughts on snow-shoveling?

I've never done it but it honestly looks fun as hell.

Attached: SnowShoveling_large_image.jpg (785x604, 78.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODoWGl60S0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go outside and move some rocks for your portion of fun

it's back breaking. at least if you are not a gymbro

its work, how does it look fun?

Not a fan but sometimes you have to do it. I have to shovel about 100m^2 during winter because my house is placed in a weird place and both my mum and dad have their own parking spots and garages

Same as sand or soil but it's snow and it's cold outside.

Attached: photo_2022-02-12_18-03-35.jpg (1280x853, 134.03K)

you get really tired of doing it in about a month
it becomes a chore

>never done it
and it shows
You can go outside and shovel around dirt for an hour or two every few days for about 5 months every year. See how fun it is.

Never seen real snow, so.

Pretty sure it's the kind of stuff it's fun just for the first 30 minutes.

Not gonna lie bro sounds like an awful time

You shovel stuff out of the way. Still better than raking leafs.

Looks fun, but sucks when you have to do it often in winter. Boomers seems to like it for some reason anyway

Attached: 2021.01.25.11.25.53_neo-5604391.jpg (800x533, 68.56K)

Hard work, makes you warmer than you would expect and then since its cold outside you start freezing because you get wet.

Dumb question but why not throw hot water in the snow since it'll melt it faster instead of shovelling it?

t. never saw snow

no, if it snows even a tiny bit here, we shut everything down and get comfy

What happen you just leave the snow? Do ypu have to go to work when you are snowed in?

It will melt some of it and in the best case scenario it will freeze pretty fast creatine an ice hat over your snow which makes it even harder to clean. In the worst case you create ice which is impossible to remove and you will have ice skate over it until the rest of the winter

It's like fight fire with tea spoon
youtube.com/watch?v=ODoWGl60S0g

because you would need a retarded amount of hot water (heating up water is not free either) and then it would just freeze and be really fucking slippery
next time use your brain please assuming you have one

>it honestly looks fun as hell.
um what?

>when you are snowed in?
no such thing here in finland, snow is not considered to be something that makes you not able to function

It will freeze and now you have an iced over driveway. And you overestimate the amount of hot water you would need to melt a large amount of snow.
>we shut everything down and get comfy
Those were the days. I miss snow, boys. Yes, the traffic would be hell and i view it with nostalgic lenses but something went away.