GOOD MORNING SIRS

GOOD MORNING SIRS

Attached: 1647004553675.jpg (481x386, 51.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2022/03/11/india-fires-missile-into-pakistan-in-deeply-regrettable-accident-16259402/
deccanherald.com/national/india-says-it-accidentally-fired-missile-into-pakistan-1090373.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-11/pakistan-says-unarmed-missile-from-india-landed-in-its-territory
youtu.be/ctTBtzjmZBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm 100% sure they wanted to test Pakistan's missile defences. The Indian army is incompetent but accidentally firing a cruise missile into another country just doesn't seem plausible

And these people have nukes?

maintenance crew did not DO THE NEEDFUL

Neither of those possibilities seems desirable at all.

Attached: squint.png (338x343, 165.19K)

Hopefully they accidentally fire them all on cyprus

right, and putin is accidentally invading ukraine

True, but at least the former implies we're not completely retarded

i mean you could be right, but intentionally firing a missile into your nuclear-armed sworn enemy just to test their defenses seems like the epitome of retardation if you ask me

RARE

How do you "fire" a missile during a maintenance operation? Even the Pakis, even if they're wishing that this should be true and LE BIG BAD INDIA IS INCOMPETENT AND POO, but the reality is that unless you truly want to fire a Brahmos you will not be able to fire it.

>twitter screencap
I need proofs bro

>The Indian army is incompetent but accidentally firing a cruise missile into another country just doesn't seem plausible
you've never worked in the army or had family members in the army then
there are way more bigger fuck ups that you don't know about

metro.co.uk/2022/03/11/india-fires-missile-into-pakistan-in-deeply-regrettable-accident-16259402/
deccanherald.com/national/india-says-it-accidentally-fired-missile-into-pakistan-1090373.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-11/pakistan-says-unarmed-missile-from-india-landed-in-its-territory
learn to google sirs

>Our lives and reputation are in these people's hands
Gimme a reroll god, a different timeline. Please.

whats so bad about cyprus? genuinely asking

GOOD NIGHT PAKISTAN

Attached: 9c3.jpg (373x639, 22.05K)

It's all corruption, I fucking hate it so much because the actual people who want to work is the army are always motivated, working in the shittiest conditions and bear all the humiliation just because they love their country.
we're exactly like Russia right now, we've got literally rusting equipments that no one wants to talk about
go check any sort of Indian Army equipments and they'll show that their best is still dogshit
that one modi photo with him in the tank is supposed to be the best of the bunch kek

My uncle went from loving this country to absolutely hating it and shilling me to leave If I ever get a chance.
get the fuck out of here if you get a chance

How do you guys coexist? At this point it is completely obvious even to an utter ignoramus on such matters like myself that the castes exist(ed?) for a reason. Too much time of segregated breeding have well and truly stratified your society.
Or, I guess more importantly, what are you planning to do with that? And here by "you" I mean the highly intelligent, civilized stratum (strata?) or your society. The kind of guys who go on to be world-famous physicists, for example. The rest doesn't seem to be very apt at planning and other such complex matters.

thank you sir for doing the needful on my behalf
OP should have posted these instead

Save this shithole!

Attached: 1551071445534.jpg (495x362, 17.39K)

we're both got immensely retarded leaders but both of our corrupt leaders know that there' too much to lose instead of gaining by going to war against each other

Religious fanatics though?

Why is the much smarter part of society has an immensely retarded leader? Whouldn't you select one amid yourself? As a representative, y'know?

It's over

it's beyong saving
you should have realized that when chamars in Up voted for BJP again.
>inb4 librandu
don't look at this shit from that angle. BJP genuinely fucked their lives over and those retards still voted for them. I'd vote BJP in the south anyday but imagine voting for BJP while being in UP of all places
user, this is a great time to get out. countries around the world are desperate for talented or technically competent people. study well and get the fuck out

india is majority retarded, our people are so retarded that you'd have to give a whole new meaning to being a retard

It's all part of the master plan. Eventually they're going to launch actual nukes and claim it was an accident, and Pakistan won't react, this sets the precedent.

>go check any sort of Indian Army equipments
You have Rafales. And Mirage 2000.
They le work.
As Pakistan found at its expense.

Attached: Indian_Air_Force_Kargil_War_Mirage_2000.png (579x349, 46.5K)

though

kek

*bombs you accidentally*

When will Russia copy this 200 IQ Pajeet move?

I've heard of the sailor who forgot to close the hatch on a sub and destroyed it but aren't there more checks and balances for launching a missile?

Sell us more rafales frog. We need to replace our old aircraft. We still operate mig-21s ,Jaguars which even oman has retired and Mirage 2000s.
Military procurement is a joke in this country, if you there has been extreme corruption in any sort of procurement or mordenisation efforts of our armed forces.

You don't accidentally fire a missile at your hostile countries. It must have been done to gauge Pakistani air defence systems.

Sirs
youtu.be/ctTBtzjmZBc

I'm not very talented but yea I'll get out somehow.
Sorry westoids, make room for one more pajeet.

It was fake

saars, what about the grot rifle purchase?

Sweetie we got Ak-203s from the russians who are helping us build a plant for it's production.

A Russian submarine is sailing… Well, it’s all dirty, in cracks, the hull is full of holes, water flows out of them… The image of the Russian flag has already been erased, and only a barely noticeable abrasion remains… Somehow it swims to the island and all the sailors go out and line up… Well, they are all unwashed, one sailor has a broken arm, another has a broken leg, a third has blood flowing from his nose, another has no ear at all, and so on ... The captain comes out of the boat and says:

- Who threw a felt boot into the control panel?
Silence…
- I repeat once again - who threw the felt boot into the control panel?
Silence.
- I repeat for the third time - who threw the felt boot into the control panel? ...

The American Coast Guard was sailing past ... Their boat is shiny, all polished - not a single scratch, the American flag flaunts on the side as it should be ... The boat stops near the shore and patrolmen get out of it, all clean, their clothes are ironed, washed, their teeth are white they say: “Here you are all bad Russians, you are all dirty, and your submarine is generally falling apart, but here in America everything is different” ...
Captain: “There is no more America! For the last time I ask, who threw the felt boot into the control panel?

Attached: 1619191144526.jpg (500x500, 91.14K)

BJP will win 2024 seethe more librandu
All my liberal faggot friend hates Modi

Attached: 1641018400013.jpg (986x555, 83.23K)

Cope

>Sell us more rafales frog.
We would be utterly delighted. Especially me, stockholder of both Dassault Aviation and Thales (which makes the radar).

>We need to replace our old aircraft.
Yes

>Jaguar
Another French (and half Brit) plane which served the Free World(TM) well and stopped the aggressions of countless African Evil Dictators(TM).
But they are too old now, sadly. Retired ours in 2005.

>Mirage 2000
We sold you 24 more a few months ago, at a bargain price of only 1 million € each. They are old, though, and only about half of them still have some years in them (you intend to use the others for parts).

Attached: SEPECAT_Jaguar.jpg (300x225, 15.12K)