India accidentally fired a rocket at pakistan

india accidentally fired a rocket at pakistan

Attached: 1577732890687.png (306x611, 215.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1647007312522.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, fake news.

>Good Morning world ^_^
GOOD NIGHT BOKISTAN

we accidentally fire a rocket (big black cockmissile) into canada (white milf pussy)
mashallah

it's happening

Attached: chris-pratt-oh-snap.gif (448x358, 1.27M)

Good morning sirs

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 7.95K)

lmao the whole world was worrying over nothing with Russia and Ukraine when WW3 will happen on the Indian-Pakistani border

Based and inshallahpilled

this happened 8 hours ago and the Pakistanis were basically just fucking confused and wanting an explanation

How long until India starts firing daily missile barrages to greet its neighbours every morning?

This is what happens when you redeem, bastard.

I'd be confused too, we either accidentally gave Pakistan one of our only good indigenously developed weapons to examine or we tried to test their readiness despite knowing the risks

It was an accident, OKAY? We've already apologized for it.

It was an unarmed warhead. We were definitely testing something.
Maybe Modiji is planning an invasion now that Imran khan is going to be deposed.
Aryavarta will soon be in Hindu hands

USA government/oligarchs accidentally pushes OTAN to the borders of Russia.
Russian government/oligarchs accidentally shoots missiles at Ukraine.
USA government/oligarchs accidentally trains terrorists in middle east.
USA government/oligarchs accidentally installs dictatorships all over South America.
Russia government accidentally kills millions of citizens with famine and gulags.

Israel is accidentally created in the middle of nowhere and expect the local population to accept it. The population complains, and then accidentally rains of rockets and bombs start to fly in each other's directions.

It's all a big accident, oligarchs are so clumsy, it's funny how many accidents they cause. As spacial tourism is a thing among them we should build a big ass rocket, tell them its a free spacial trip and accidentally send them to the sun.

Attached: very_fast.jpg (474x288, 34.79K)

It's over

And it destroyed 4 houses even though it had no warhead.

Lol if you think they'd be able to reverse engineer the missile tech from a destroyed missile.

>

Attached: 1638023088871.jpg (960x1280, 300.96K)

Get it together India

The pics are out tho, the missile is gone, just burnt metal scraps. I can't post the image because I'm imagebanned but here's the pic:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1647007312522.png

If it was actually armed I doubt any trace of missile would've been left

so?

>accidentally

>try to nuke Pakistan
>forgot the nuke

Attached: 1621102459923.jpg (392x308, 30.85K)

Attached: 1646848204972.jpg (793x786, 53.93K)

Attached: 1594144143461.jpg (1024x1024, 430.46K)

hybrid vigor at its finest

Pakistan let an unidentified projectile from a hostile country, which has nukes, hit its territory without doing absolutely nothing