Poland has already received 1.2 million Ukrainian refugees, which is 60% of the total

Poland has already received 1.2 million Ukrainian refugees, which is 60% of the total

Attached: 1623050486.png (437x380, 59.08K)

this will help incredibly boost the polish economy. I suspect poland will develop nukes by 2025 and surpass US in gross gdp by 2030

Eastern Poland will finally get the stimulus it needs :)

>1.2 mill of prime fertile ukrania women
wow, they must suffer

Fucking ukranian rapefugees am I right, taking all polish jobs, taking all polish women, must be the reason so many polish people are in the UK now

#immigrantsout #europeanbeaners

There lives 40 million or something in Ukraine. This is just the beginning.

russia has resources for how many more weeks of bombing before all they have is tree stumps painted as missiles? Thankfully Putler is too weak to make it into a Yemen situation

These are nothing but good news for the coomers around the world.
More wars in Lithuania, Latvia and the Czech Republic are good for coomers too.

>mfw nobody is pretending this refugee crisis is a problem
>everyone is for receiving some of them, even though most wants to stay close to their relatives in neighbouring countries
When are we gonna be honest about the darkies and the real reason nobody want them?

Attached: 1631445572008.jpg (550x535, 36.18K)

I should have listened to that polish user that told me to invest in eastern poland, now it will become a slavic superhub

>When are we gonna be honest about the darkies and the real reason nobody want them?
>muuuuh race
shut up, how about the fact that theyre all 20+ violent men, why is there absolute no sexism despite them all being men?

And the South Korea Globohomo Colony has received exactly zero (0). Aren't you ashamed of yourselves? Show some solidarity.

There are 40 millions of Ukrainians in Ukraine. 1.2 millions is not that much.

south korea for some reason hate white people lmao. they only love their plastic surgery fake idols that hate themselves for being asian and try very hard to look western.

God bless Poland and God bless Ukraine

no my problem im not wh*Te

EU should consider legalization of polygamy.

this. Whenever a middle eastern or north african country erupts in flames, you see waves and waves of young men. Zelensky prevented this he made all the fighting age men stay home.

I can't this meme, in my opinion eastern Poland is even richer than western

East Asia is the last bastion, I'm glad they aren't always trying to be on the moral high ground like *ahem* some other European nations for example
Lefties here screech about muh racism but if Japan and Korea do it it's fine because of anime and K-Pop

I wouldn't mind Ukrainian refugees, even that amount, which is 1/10th of our population but I don't want any fake "syrian" illegals, not one.
Am I a racist?