How would the founding fathers of the US react if they saw a modern American?

How would the founding fathers of the US react if they saw a modern American?

Attached: 1643660984563.png (960x952, 674.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dwSHXbr3RSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is Brandon again?

They'd be more disappointed that we let religion get too much of a hold in our Government. And some of them would be disappointed that banks are so powerful and that money from lobbyists are shaping policy and corrupting politics. A few of them would wonder why all of the black and brown people are free.

Their own descendant are mutts youtu.be/dwSHXbr3RSY

Who gives a shit? Fuck them.

That kid looks like he was given a hefty dose of lead

Attached: 1647003142233.png (570x630, 295.77K)

He is the most attractive American and most likely mogs you. Cope.

Attached: 1645413430624.png (570x1017, 331.45K)

They would ask why there are so many slaves and mexicans in the congress

>Just be white

How would the average evangelical MAGAtard react to the borderline atheist but insanely racist and pro anglo founding fathers is a more interesting question.

The guy who said "give me liberty or give me death" literally owned 62 slaves.

Attached: 1645319645316.png (1080x1114, 1.25M)

>haha le ugly person so funny XD

Attached: 1615554503573.png (800x639, 5.34K)

They would do what they do not, which is only listen to the parts they agree with and gaslight themselves into believing they have been Jesus loving Christian fundamentalists like them all along.

None of those words even make sense today desu

>1000 founding fathers
>1 atheist
>2 deists
>1 catholic
>996 protestants
you people are retarded

you’re the one that’s brain dead, retard. the vast majority of the (important) founding fathers were christian deists that supported christian morality in general but didn’t believe in any christian divinity. if you knew literally anything about history you’d know that perfectly fits with the intellectual milieu of the 18th century

gasp

You're exactly the type of person I was thinking of when I was writing that post. How about you name all those supposed deist bigshots, then open their fucking Wikipedia articles and read up on their actual beliefs?

Attached: fjb.jpg (562x851, 90.82K)

>PoliticalProfi1
lol what a faggot

>I told you we shouldn't have let the fucking Germans and Swedes in but you wouldn't listen. Why didn't you listen?

Attached: Joseph_Siffrein_Duplessis_-_Benjamin_Franklin_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1200x1464, 248.74K)

>this is the faggot calling people streetsh*tter, n*gger, and ch*nk on this board
wow