Russia is accepting foreign volunteers for fighting in Ukraine

>Russia is accepting foreign volunteers for fighting in Ukraine
When are you signing up Any Forums?

Attached: 1645838982656.jpg (400x400, 28.67K)

my guntry is bro-russia

Attached: 1646535159961.jpg (801x577, 52.9K)

I cant sign up user im too skinny. So sad to miss this opportunity to fuck ukrainian girls. Can you guys join and secure my warbooty?

Can I sex with a russian twink conscript?

I will if they gimmie my Vintorez to go pew pew silently with.

nigga I will die in america and only america

it's prohibited to fight for foreign armies in my cunt. I'd risk losing my citizenship

Do you think you will die in Chicaco in a pool of blood surrounded be your white comrades?

>losing my citizenship
They can do that?

Aren't they illegal combatants?? Honestly people should just stop pretending Russians are human. They are orcs who have never obeyed the rules of war (or any other human rules for that matter).

>inb4 jannied for speakin the truth

They hired 16k Syrians, Uzbeks and Kyrgyzs to fight for us

it happens automatically if you join a foreign army because it's in our laws but you can get around i guess by fighting for an independent mercenary force non associated with a country

sign up on ukraines side, they don't care if you are skinny and you get to fuck russian boys

Did you already run out of tuvans and buryats?

Will they save the white race?

You tell us nazi boy

yes of course. If anyone will purify America's corrupted soul it will be and my noble white comrades

t. brainwashed gay mongol

My man Green Japan

what he said

Ok orc.

will they give me sniper rifle?

Attached: 1646933347947.jpg (655x527, 59.37K)

The white race?

same

Why do they need foreign volunteers when they are so stronk and the special military operation is going to plan?

i will die for no jew no spic no vlad no nguyen no mao

They don't want to mobilise the native population anymore because a lot of people have died already
Definitely. Russian army is robbing people right now and muslims will steal what's left

So the recent cousins and the distant cousins of Berliners.