If artificial womb for humans is invented, would you use it?

If artificial womb for humans is invented, would you use it?
Me,yes.

Attached: 64E59092-6AEF-472B-B127-9D054B1600B7.jpg (320x320, 13.37K)

Only if it came with an android waifu.

Attached: Virgin-mouse-gives-birth-after-gene-editing-experiment.png (955x1490, 786.52K)

I would love to have a kid with another man, somehow. No, I don't want trannies. Why the fuck do I need a w*men to do that? Fucking hell.

So, you're gay.

I think artificial womb is not halal

>implying that would work on humans

how many threads do you make each day?

>The researchers atlered genetic markers which require a genome from a second parent
>The process bypassed the requirements of a sperm cell for reproduction and allowed an egg to grow into an embryo by replicating its own cells
how exactly is that different from cloning? I thought they did the same shit to a sheep decades ago, I would have thought that wouldn't have involved sperm cells either

Probably not but being emancipated from the dependence on a women's womb would be extremely liberating for the male gender and change gender dynamics very significantly.

you are a retard

dolly used the implantation of a nucleus into an enucleated ovum
this uses crispr, it activates specific regions of the dna to promote cellular reproduction (achieve a preimplantation state)

base nucleotide editing is coming soon, things are about to heat up

>change gender dynamics very significantly.
Probably not. You just know this will get banned if it means men gain an advantage.

Rarely. But I make two thread including this today.

Rich men are already using surrogate mothers in foreign countries so they can secure sole custodial rights over their children without the risk of their finances getting destroyed.

oh fuck off with your self-piting bullshit spiel towards muh race realists
no one likes it

No, I'm not going to pass on my shitty genes to another person.

Yes would be neat.

Attached: 6SxOMpy.gif (500x278, 765.2K)

No.

sorry bro

If they altered unfertilized egss wouldnt it have only half the chromossomes