How common is childlessness in your country?

How common is childlessness in your country?

Attached: childless.webm (404x720, 1.7M)

>Mfw my grandfather created my father when he was 65

I hate tiktok body language
They like androids

tiktok has ruined an entire generation

Attached: 1630302292799.webm (720x1280, 2.71M)

How old was your grandmother when your father was born?

Hot. Imagine your sister dreaming of you raping her

she got ticks or something

Late twenties or early thirties I think

>mfw my father was 53 when he made me.

Attached: 1642699126323.png (720x654, 107.52K)

How did a 65 year old court a 30s year old? Is your grandfather handsome?

How fucking fucked in the head you must be to have dreams like this?????

Attached: c19l3.jpg (255x198, 6.16K)

I fucking HATE these TikTok videos where retards have imaginary conversations with themselves

He was decent looking for his age, but he was rich, that was probably why she was with him.

People under the age of eighteen should be banned from the internet. I don't care how much money people make scamming or advertising to them, the little fuckers are getting screwed up by being on here and it's starting to actively impact the rest of us.

>that stare

Apparently not that common. Only 10% of women are childless at age 45, which is less than it was during the 19th century (20-30% of women childless)

Sometimes I dream of fucking my mother. I'm not attracted to her in any way, it just happens

>italian manchild lives at home and wants to fuck his mother
Imagine my shock

I don't live at home tho

Why not? It's socially accepted in Italy and you don't have to waste money on some greedy landlord.

I agree. Social media is a danger to the young. It makes them worry about irrelevant things, fuels their anxiety and many other things and it's ruining their mental health.

Attached: unknown-6.jpg (1008x1280, 506.45K)

Because I'm a terrone studying in the north and I pay rent with roommates. I'd totally move back in if I could, until I finish my degree

Post pic of teronne milf

13% of women and 25% of men at age 45.

My grandpa (maternal) was 10 years older than my grandmother and he was just a poor taxi driver. Ended up giving him 5 girls though.

my mother bare my brother at 45

damn... lol if she my sister and i saw this... i'd r*pe the hell out of her.. fucking hard as a rock