People on Any Forums are now claiming this image is a CIA psyop against based Russia

People on Any Forums are now claiming this image is a CIA psyop against based Russia

I'm fucking wheezing

Attached: 200px-Monkey_Putin.png (200x200, 61.97K)

>Any Forums??????? ARE THEY NOT STANDING WITH THE UKRAINIAN AVENGERS???

Attached: bac.png (722x720, 13.86K)

The absolute seethe Putin monke generates from pro Russia shills is absolutely comedy goal. They even made a whole thread about it

Attached: 1646488662143.jpg (2988x1146, 477.13K)

I only see a funny monke

Attached: 1559993804579.jpg (303x335, 24.01K)

>/k/ laughs at Russia's military failures
>Any Forums is all in with Russia
What went wrong?

>spams the board 24/7 with cringe leddit and twitter tier seethe posts
>get called out
YOU SHILL??

Its been here for ages

>Americans shilling for Russia
It's so fucking over. Politics are brain rot.

Any Forums are the glowies now get over it

They are just larpers. Pol is nothing but larpers imo. Larping as retarded nationalists.

C O P E
lmao ROFL

who gives a shit about Any Forums it's a shithole full of braindead retards
I can't believe they still push this based trad Putin savior of the white race bullshit and they do it without a single shred of irony

most posters only lurk for 1-2 years and then move on.
So they don't know the Russian janny that plagued this board circa 2019-early 2021.

There are unironically a lot of paid Russian shills on Any Forums and there probably has been for at least ten years

>Pol is retarded
>most boards aren't nearly as retarded
Nothing went wrong, it went exactly as expected

>if you are not with putin....YOU ARE....LE REDDIT!

monke

>the most diverse region ever
>saving the white race
this can't be real surely they're not that dumb

>Any Forums are contrarians, and the water is wet, more news at 11
fuck Putin btw

/k/ is pretty similar to int except with way better moderation. Pol keeps trying to hijack them and failing miserably

Attached: basedrussia.png (1902x1376, 233.72K)

youre glowing! youre all glowing in the dark!

Attached: 1577254800996.png (267x296, 119.96K)

DO ONE FOR OBAMA

Attached: 1646652664092.jpg (1080x996, 244.81K)

Any Forums is so much more comfy than Any Forums. Over here everything is chill and fucking bants; feels like you're having beers with the boys.
In Any Forums everyone is a retarded schizo and it's almost exclusively amerimutts in a competition to say the most retarded shit humanly possible.

is the "banan?" part new?

I don't think so anymore, they are just extremely retarded westerners mostly.

haha this Image is pretty funny desu

Turkroach meme was pushed by Russian trolls after downing of plane buzinez. You don't fuck with russian trolls online.

they spent 4 years worshiping the most zionist president in recent US history and keep claiming he's le based savior against Jews and globohomo
yes they are that dumb

yeah you're not wrong

Attached: polcel alert.png (1153x541, 121.6K)

today onz holds a meeting called for by russians about supposed us biolabs on ukraine , why now? why after a dude made a """"digging""" and posted in on twitter and after Any Forums caught up with it? why not go with it from the beginning
that is some hot shit right here

>Any Forums is retarded

and water is wet

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

They always loved muslims and white genocide but repessed it. Now they're not hiding it anymore

how could they think of monke as unfunny??!?

Attached: 1645896962724.jpg (1024x734, 98.48K)

It's getting worse though and I'm not sure what that means. They've always been retarded but it used to be accessible at least. It's not that weird that normies would fall into right wing American politics and conspiracy theories or whatever. Nowadays the posts and opinions there are so insane I can't imagine new people trying to process it.

Monke

>and water is wet
not so fast i'm taking notes

Attached: 1626711531207s.jpg (250x201, 7.27K)

Most of Any Forums are angsty teenagers who need to be against the mainstream opinion.