Has your country undergone a recent census?

Attached: IMG_20220311_134229.jpg (1080x1456, 438.68K)

our census was last year and the results will be available later this year. i dread to see the results, the 2016 census was demoralising enough

our census overcounted white people.

>be sudanese autist
>wake up
>turn on 1990s vintage computer running pirated windows 98
>load 4channel.org with netscape navigator
>make a race bait thread every 20 minutes for 16 hours
>go to sleep dreaming about white people
>repeat

He is an amerikkkan using a proxy

Have the chinks and Indogs tanken over yet?

thirdies literally cannot suffer

it is slow but assured. hinuism and islam are our two fastest growing religions

no i am fucking not

>انا اتحدث العربية بطلاقة و من اناس محليين

>>wake up
>>turn on 1990s vintage computer running pirated windows 98
hehehe i do that

Over 70% of American Hispanics are white hispanics. 60-100% European peoples but with Spanish names. I know because the southwesterners are literally my neighbors. People assume Hispanics are homogenous indigenous brown when they’re diverse.

There’s less brown Hispanics than white people but piss few of them exist outside of the American west. One major factor for Hispanic growth isn’t births, but the fact there was a massive cultural revival in Texas. Texans are having their own reawakening after being anglicized. The labels changed the people didn’t. New Mexicans aren’t majority brown. My state of Colorado actually used to be MORE Hispanic than it is today but the census keeps swapping labels. Now they’re doing it to make america look more diverse and changing than it is.

Attached: 1644120309045.jpg (576x775, 95.28K)

YES :DDDDDDDDD

Attached: CENSOS 2021.jpg (711x400, 27.55K)

Is your video card AGP?

yes, the results will be published this year
it's going to be a disaster

>google translate arabic

Attached: بيبي زهجان.jpg (415x415, 20.48K)

Um, that's TOTAL BS.
I'm a hispanic with 71% euro admix, and then around 4 percent MENA and 22 percent native.
The native literally dominates my ENTIRE physical appearance and I'm like one of those Mexican guys you'd assume is from Durango and speaks fluent Spanish.

soon.

Attached: Screenshot_11.png (1367x501, 685.84K)

What would you choose from our census?

1) woman
2) trans woman / transvestite
3) boy
4) trans boy / trans masculinity
5) non binary
6) other identities / none of the above
7) rather not answer
9) ignore

no, there's no 8)

Attached: censx.png (732x316, 41.12K)

Its a foreign concept here, the database if continuously updated and each people is entered into it as a social security number.
They are also now changing the numbering to be gender-neutral which costs something like 5% of our whole budget, no joke

Why do they keep this data anyway, do they store it in some government supercomputer for social scientists to analyze later?

This is what they say themselves
>The Population Information System contains basic information about Finnish citizens and foreign citizens residing in Finland on a permanent or temporary basis. The personal data in the Population Information System is maintained for the purpose of identification of persons as well as for clarification of their status regarding personal and family law and their legal capacity.
>Basic personal data recorded in the system includes name, personal identity code, address, home municipality, citizenship, family relations and date of birth and death. Other details registered concern guardianship, restrictions of legal competence and continuing power of attorney as well as native language, communication language, occupation and restrictions on the disclosure of data provided by the person.
>Also recorded is information on custody, information required for elections and referenda, membership in a religious community, the relevant register authority, and the electronic client identifier needed for secure electronic transactions.