What is ur countries burden welfare leeching region

What is ur countries burden welfare leeching region

Attached: images (8).png (478x642, 22.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UtVzSPizz2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lx

We are more like you guys

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UtVzSPizz2E

Attached: images (2).jpg (499x614, 46.99K)

Is that all u have?
Some shitty movie?
Yuck

Attached: bolsa-familia-supera-trabalho-formal-13-ago-2020-300x600.png (300x600, 132.66K)

Nazipardo thread

Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland

Map?

East Cape, Far North and South Auckland. Except in South Auckland there is actually factories to put them into

Only the top two deciles would pay more in then they take out when you count in schools and healthcare

Attached: images - 2022-03-12T005654.873.jpg (710x400, 21.63K)

The blackest south Brazilian is a more respectable human being and less of andisgusting leech than the most aryan northeastern.
Im sorry mate but you are equal to vermin.

Nazipardo moment

Race obsessed leeching retard.

Ll.

Bump

All of Birmingham's borough's are in the top claimants

Attached: Capture.jpg (634x827, 102.4K)

Yes the german Brazilian has to pay their colonial Brazilian overlords, it's a historical compensation for the ethnic cleasing police that tried to dilute colonial Brazilians with europoors migrants. Pay for your stay.

God, the nazipardos here are particularly insufferable. The northeast has more history and culture than the entire southern states combined, seethe and dilate, nazipardo

Lmao cope

>161157191
your great-grandparents weren't even Brazilians, don't (you) me and stop tainting our flag with retarded political opinions

The point of this thread is so ppl can expose their welfare sucking regions
I exposed mine

What's your point though? Do you really think a few million getting some change just to avoid starvation so we can show how democratic we are to attract firsties investments is the real problem here? Are you that dense?

Attached: pathetic.jpg (900x675, 110.99K)

Someone has to pay for it tho

Why aren't you complaining about the ones leeching billions on top of their salaries though, the ones keeping the starving leeches on welfare for votes?