/brit/

Children in need edition

Attached: they need it.png (494x314, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0KWxTAhJ5X0
eventbrite.com.au/e/minus18s-night-at-the-museum-online-tickets-292204390197
youtu.be/CKg3X74VXxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hate w*men

children in need of BBC

youtu.be/0KWxTAhJ5X0

Attached: 1A6E58B4-66D0-43AC-BD27-B7C556206C80.png (512x468, 244.31K)

Cheadle in need

vile little russian troll

cathy

Attached: Mach_GoGoGo_manga_covers.jpg (231x349, 32.96K)

LMaooooooooscreaming

found the event for me
eventbrite.com.au/e/minus18s-night-at-the-museum-online-tickets-292204390197

Boobs in need

Attached: 1645894612549.jpg (1030x2048, 238.12K)

no one claims it was not men who wrote things down
>If you change with respect to self, you become something diffrrent to yourself
correct that is change: change of oneself
i dont understand what is so confusing to you. your comment about "2 gods" is incoherent as i've explained many times. for this to get off the ground you have to argue why change in relationship to other things is equivalent to change within ones instrinic features.
getting very boring repeating myself and you dodging my question

Smoothbrains on twitter demanding Buckingham Palace be used to house Ukranian spongers

pair up the ukrainian whore refugees with the 40 syrian lads who pretend to be 18

please don't shit up the new thread with theology bullshit

im not the one who started talking theology

Turbo kek

Attached: 1646794002995.jpg (480x360, 8.97K)

russians are just like us. no more brother wars

used to hate children in need taking over telly on a friday back in the day, its like blue peter for adults

arse

EVERYBODY knows you post with your name off then reply to yourself to start this shit

lmao absolutely delusional mate

>correct that is change: change of oneself
Self changes with respect to time for example?
>2 gods is incoherent
How? How can an unchanging intrinsic relate to a changing relational part? How can you be simultaneously unchanging intrinsically while undergoing change in relation to things, how does the intrinsic relate to other things if it cant undergo change?

Shut the fuck up

always hated that pretentious sounding irish fella that did the children in need stuff like on qi
think he died now
good riddance

>catberg doesnt know how good his life is. it's like if god picked me up from the streets and plonked me down in a land of pillows and milk shakes but i still assumed i could get stabbed by a vagrant around every corner

Attached: 6ca.png (645x973, 49.94K)

>Self changes with respect to time for example?
no it doesn't lol
why do you keep repeating the same massive unargued assumption?
answer my question: on what basis is a change in relationship to something other than the self equivalent to intrinsic change
stop dodging

Sir Terrence of Wogan?

imagine discussing anything other than poo on /brit/

T'stache coming in very weak. 15 days progress and almost nothing to show for it. Think I might just end it all (the moustache)

Attached: B1CEBFFF-D39C-416B-B255-F675C90071CC.jpg (2318x1609, 672.33K)

yeh, anyway, how about those clutch safety switches. totally change the way people start cars up

surprised he never got outted a sex criminal during operation yewtree and all the saville shite

I turn your chest to damage big man you know you cant manage

finished my only meeting of the day but I have to present to 20 people for 30 mins, feel like I wanna die after that. Gonna load up the vape RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1646685878629.jpg (750x921, 127.06K)

Daisy

Creampies all day

this farage fella really seems quite pissed off that russian billionaires are getting sanctioned

Rugby vs. Football

Rugby wins

Attached: 1646989205776.webm (790x434, 1.91M)

The "word of god" was always the word of man and don't get me started on christian revisionism

it has not

And yet people think he has an issue with foreigners

Based, sucking on a mojito disposable right now
What's your flavour of choice?

got bullied by a black girl the other night lads

Rugby is constant action. No contest.

what an rose.

Attached: holly.jpg (445x813, 71.44K)

wonder what Carol Kirkwood's tits look like hanging loose

soccer is bent, its popularity baffles me. any sport that has a decent chance of ending in 0 - 0 is a joke

>homealoneeveryfridaynight
kek ktim this is me

God werks in mysterious ways :)

a*

Attached: gerald leslie brockhurst.jpg (2000x2591, 341.84K)

remember that GB news thing
has carl of swindon shown up on it yet to signify its death knell

lol hello me

fuck is that another variant?

her nudes got leaked m8

When people listen to happy songs, the market outperforms

>answer my question: on what basis is a change in relationship to something other than the self equivalent to intrinsic change
Bunch of responses.
One could be the self is relationally constructed (but let's ignore this one because it is entailed by my preferred response)

Another would be (my preferred), if the intrinsic were separate from the relational, how can it relate to the relational and how does it resist change despite its relations changing?
For example: if a broom does not intrinsucally change but its handle and brush do change, how does the intrinsic brush relate to the succession of brushes and handles?

you use those disposables which are like the plain colour ones with high nic, been trying a few of those had the melon one was well good.
I'm just using my trusty normal vape atm, got a dodoberry (zeusjuice) on the go, usually go for anything blue/zesty and sometimes add a touch of menthol in.

i found a creative animation of rourke

Attached: rorkebefore.webm (960x540, 2.85M)

SHUT THE FUCK UP

>death knell
Please somebody hat that cunt I'm at toil

mad that pretty much every bird that is somewhat famous has nudes leak, really makes you think

reply to this post for insane good luckj

Attached: E_8-2iPUUAAkDQU.jpg (1242x1532, 225.64K)

Need a Carol mummy

Attached: 1632119529377.webm (640x360, 1.46M)

do you reckon any of the chilean miners arse fucked each other when waiting to be rescued?

very sexist that people still wouldn't want to see my cock if i was famous

no most men arent dont commit violence to god

if I was born a woman I'd be a right slut lol

Her nudes are vile

>if the intrinsic were separate from the relational, how can it relate to the relational and how does it resist change despite its relations changing?
this is just a complete mess no one is saying that the "thing" in question is "different" both "intrinsic[ly]" and "relational[ly]". the "thing" is the same thing that has the capacity to change both "intrinsic[ly]" and "relational[ly]" it is not two seperate things.

heya lol

Attached: 1607938992987.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

BBC stands for Based Buddha Chad

sucking poo from a sex arse

cursed to be an esl forever.

Attached: BrBPTSPCEAAhTXt.jpg large.jpg (640x480, 45.82K)

Yeah found I was spending too much on juul pods
half my reason for switching from fags to vapes was it's meant to be cheaper but £11 every couple of days hardly is, the other half being I can smoke indoors
So now I just buy one of the £5 disposables once or twice a week when I feel like it, two of those seem to last longer than a packet of pods
Plus I get to try all the difference flavours

>death knell

Attached: 00B4589.jpg (854x480, 78.42K)

If you want to fuck lots of men, just be a gay.

Chinese people are the most racist people I know. When I was a kid my Chinese friend's dad wouldn't let white people in his house

you'd be my slut my filthy little whore bitch

Attached: EiHsU2El.jpg (500x500, 51.5K)

reckon youd be a lezzer or what?

think everyone that frequents /brit/ (including me) has mental illness in varying forms hmm

yeah?

Attached: 1646716495086.gif (303x335, 131.43K)

>my Chinese friend's dad wouldn't let white people in his house
and when the uk is majority brown the darkies wont let the natives outside their reservations

sounds like a smart fella

you have ot be mentally ill to keep coming back ye for sure

Grew up in china? That's unusual.

for me its Based Boddhisatva Cunt

yeh, I'm low nicc so those things don't really go for me I've been getting the half-fills find they last longest though.
Most of my mates who switched to juuls were basically just living the the pod in their mouth and spending almost the same as on fags, takes on average about 3-6mo for the average juul user to realise they are being mugged off for "convenience"

*if I were born a woman
Hypothetical. Subjunctive mood

based
when I was in year 1 the Chinese kid was quite big and tough said he would eat our dogs and our family if we messed with him. Pretty messed up when you think about it for a 7 year old, I was sound with him though and they had a nice Chinese restaurant, he was a good friend.

Quordle smashed, obliterated, destroyed.

Last word took me forever to get.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 11.06.19.png (416x878, 58.71K)

mad this dweeb has had more sex than most of /brit/ even though many of us our top lads

hypothetically in a subjunctive mood

What do you mean to say?

>Louis Viljoen (born 1969/1970). South African switchboard operator who in 1994 fell into a persistent vegetative state after being hit by a truck while riding his bike. In 1999, Dr. Wally Nel gave him Zolpidem (also known as Ambien) after a nurse told Viljoen's mother that involuntary spasms in his left arm had caused him to tear his mattress and that this could have been because of him feeling uncomfortable deep inside. Within 25 minutes he was talking, and by November 2006 he had recovered to the point where it is no longer necessary to give him Zolpidem. His story was in the same documentary as Dianne Katz', who was later also awakened because of Dr. Nel proscribing Zolpidem. As a result of his awakening, Zolpidem has been since been used to awaken other patients in permanent comas, and several have been awakened around the world since
i take zolpidem to fall asleep! haha amazing how the world works :)

Bruh moood fr on cap

*swings cock about*

wahey haha

That I completed the daily Quordle puzzle.

>Most of my mates who switched to juuls were basically just living the the pod in their mouth
Ktim, thankfully it only took me a couple of weeks to realise
Also just trying to quit niccy generally so slowing down to 1-2 disposables works for me
Can be comfy watching a film having a beer and just puffing on the vape though

Ok lets take a house as our example:
You're saying that some aspect of it is intrinsic (lets say the physical structure) and some part is relational (let's say the occupants)
But physically a change in occupants changes the physical structure in terms of what is contained therein?
So the physical structure is not totally intrinsic as it too has relationships (its bricks, its content/inholding/whether it is wet or dry)

What you're proposing is a house who does not change at all and in any sense in terms of its physical structure, while simultaneously changing in terms of other relational things like occupants. That makes no sense

Was is tolerated now isn't it?

God bless you, /brit/

Attached: 1580744957755.jpg (480x480, 46.79K)

Stop playing word games.

Shut the fuck up

youtu.be/CKg3X74VXxs

Choon for the night