Han Unification Issue

Chinese Characters (Han Characters) have slight font variations based on on country. Korea, Vietnam, Mainland China, Taiwan, and Japan all have slight differences in typefaces. It is an issue because with the internet there has been moved to try to standardize the typefaces which has been controversial in some countries.

Attached: han-unification.png (527x685, 54.67K)

they are handled by different language tags rendering the characters in different ways
e.g. 会 : this comes out with the first down-pointing stroke in the 厶 going over the sideways stroke because it's tagged with Chinese

Attached: 1646741188374.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

情 is based
眞 based too
korea is based

ha ha my computer doesn't think so

Attached: Screenshot_10.png (383x161, 32.91K)

wtf

Attached: 情.png (200x200, 6.38K)

It's odd because Japanese have gotten used to some of the non-Japanese style typefaces because of computers, and it can get confusing sometimes. Like ヨヨ vs 羽 in pic related

Attached: images (11)~2.png (271x133, 8.1K)

I have also had to get used to Japanese styles because a lot of older software defaults to it (and le tranime).
E.g. 化 and 化 (I do not know if it will render this correctly)
when writing I always use Chinese style since it's what I know

I think Korean computer automatically converts it to Korean typeface.
What you posted is wrong because 円 was traditionally used for the blockprint font only. When it was handwritten it was always 月

Pic related is blockprint font (Ming font)

Attached: 8028.gif (400x398, 2.68K)

동아시아 전체가 한글을 삼을것이거나 파괴를 향하겠어! *뱉어*

>in some countries
Just say that gooks got butthurt for the 17965th time.

They literally all rook same bruh

Hanja!

Attached: 20220223_161121.jpg (1020x1360, 954.93K)

Is it true that educated people like lawyers still use Hanja?

Attached: 20220223_161141.jpg (1104x1473, 952.99K)

Just use the alphabet. No need to learn stick houses.

I think it's mostly upper class posh people in general, like the chaebol.

Maybe....no
They use English but still can read hanja.

no

you still use it in your id cards tho, right?

yes but we don't fucking care

Hanja!

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-203633_Chrome.jpg (1080x1887, 623.01K)

admit it, it looks classier than hangul, which was invented to be used side be side with hanja anyway.

Attached: 신윤복_단오풍정.jpg (800x645, 186.78K)

what would it take for SK to switch back to hanja, and rename seoul to hanseong?

Literally nobody in Korea can read that shit.
By northern had a Korean gf but she couldn't even wrote her surname in hanja lmfao

It would take for North Korea to collapse, for the American bases to leave, and for it to establish good relationships with China again.
So basically, never going to happen

How long will it take for China to collapse?

Seoul means capital in Korean. why the hell are you complaining about it? go back to your country chink

just two more years, wink wink
I can only hope, just the though of that makes me wet, but with SK collapsing not the north, SK is too degenerate and americanised tbfh.

Attached: 1644502838487.jpg (574x953, 187.48K)

based Koreanbro

hanseong still sounds classier and more grand. Also rememebr you fully switching to hangul and renaming your capital to seoul is purely becuse you got buttraped by McArthur. remember bodo league massacre.