Slavic AND Muslim

>Slavic AND Muslim

What are the results and ramifications of such a combination?

Attached: 1646971831612.jpg (1000x1000, 76.92K)

A slave race with a free man's religion.

doubly-based

two wrongs make a right

>Islam
>soumission
>submission
>free men

fact: herzegovinians are ethnic croats

>>Slavic AND Muslim
other slavic countries have those

I think there are also a lot of Serbs in Herzegovina

yeah they murder you if you want to change your so called free man's religion.

The Greece–Bosnia and Herzegovina Friendship Building in Sarajevo.

Attached: temp.jpg (1280x850, 258.82K)

Artiljerija

The Muslims here are chill and very warm people. The West should remember that this is literally the most westernized and liberal version of Islam anywhere, and could learn from it. They celebrate Ramadan by getting shitfaced at a club and fucking in the toilet stalls.

But when you've been poisoned by Any Forums like I have, you can't really take them seriously because you always remember that at one point, they sold out to the occupier. They also have never produced a notable intellectual or inventor, except for maybe Meša Selimović.

>t.

Attached: 1614482456651.png (427x400, 12.25K)

Cope.

Attached: 1613170165198.png (624x648, 37.34K)

>t.

Attached: angryasian.jpg (563x800, 456.48K)

About what am I exactly coping?

What is he coping against exactly?

Half of that american base is Christian.
For the muslim Slavs, they were, they are and they will be traitors to their own kin.

You Serb flags arent intended to take my comment about them selling out to Turks as a compliment to yourselves, alright, you may have kept Serbian names but you got literally cucked, which really shows. Thats literally worse than converting but staying white

Learning from Muslims where only half of the population is literate is not a good idea.

Learn from the Kazakhs, they have a healthy relationship with Islam.

>ACCEPT US ACCEPT US! WE DEBAUCH OURSELVES AND DESECRATE JUST LIKE YOU WESTERNERS DO! YOU SHOULD ENDORSE OUR FAKE ISLAM AND SUBVERT IT ALL!!

kys you faggot. If people like you constitute the bosnian muslim population i hope you get fucking rolled by serbia.

Im drawing a parallel that our normies are just as retarded as yours, but if you think religious opression is better than western decadence, then you need to go back to Pakistan, you schizo fucking shitskin.