Inshallah!

Inshallah!

Attached: Screenshot_20220311_102240.jpg (1080x1011, 198.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_White_Rose_of_Finland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does Any Forums support this cunt again?

>Hitler liked Muslims
>Putin is Hitler 2.0
You still ask?

>flag
Get a job
>le internet culture war dynamics
Read a book

Any Forums is absolutely braindead
Ukrainians are white and like half of them literal neonazis

>half of them literal neonazis
No they're not, stop repeating Kremlin propaganda.

:(

Attached: from dead russian conscript.jpg (900x1843, 395.04K)

Bold of you to think those leeches have any ideological consistency

>half of them literal neonazis
dang we will have to kill like 15 million

Attached: forgive me.jpg (480x615, 59.64K)

Ahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Meh you get what I say.
And either way I like them more if they are unironic fascists.

>stop repeating Kremlin propaganda
It's literally true though, in 2010, the Ukrainian government awarded the highest honor, the title of hero of Ukraine, to Stepan Bandera who was a nazi who was on of the main perpetrators of the holocaust that took place in Ukraine which killed 1.6 million people mainly jews.

They literally elected nazi mayors. One of them interviewed by PBS with a picture of Bandera hanging behind him. Even official Ukrainian and NATO media is having difficulty posting pictures of their soldiers who aren't wearing nazi and fascist symbols on them

Do these honors really matter? Assad received this 2009
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_White_Rose_of_Finland

Good. Make sure to post your information publicly so the world can rightfully execute you subhuman along with your pig fascists in the ukriane

May Putin the Apostate rot in hell

Attached: 3ea867d26d6c36b9320e616d4ea7017904779db3.jpg (2896x4096, 1.7M)

>west flooding your country with violent murderous muslims is LE GOOD
>russia flooding your country with violent murderous muslims is LE BAD

Attached: 1629946564341.jpg (534x900, 206.95K)

finally I’ll sniff a russian pussy

Any Forums's only ideology is contrarianism. If muh globohomo doesn't like Russia then Any Forums will support Russia no matter what.

>violent murderous Muslims
Ukraine has 5-8x the homicide rate of every single muslim country on earth except for Somalia and Afghanistan

Do you keep shilling because your salaries are tied to USD? Don't want to believe you do this for roubles.

Buddy you're prolly a chicano or something lmao get outta here

>pol pol pol pol pol pol
Love seeing subhumans attempt to build barriers of retardation in their conception of the world because their miniscule brains are unable to handle nuance and complexity

It's not just that. Alt-Right Americans are spineless cuckolds. They legitimately believe in their own inferiority and that some vodka-chugging thirdie bydlos are better than them.

>le shill
Get a job
Post your skull so i know what to smash
Kill all fascists

Vast majority of Ukrainians are not neo-nazi. Nationalist parties like Right Sector have been marginalized after 2014, and Azov battalion has like few thousand people, out of entire Ukrainian army. And while I despise Bandera, revering him as nationlal hero does not make most Ukrainians "neo nazi". More like clueless, because they unfortunately lack many historical figures they could revere. Average Ukrainian is as "nazi" as average Pole or Russian.

Yeah people forget Ukraine was like Russia but everything shit what makes Russia shit is amplified in Ukraine.
I get it they dont want to be under Russian sphere of influence but they wont ever become a western liberal democracy.

Get a grip pal

The only far right party that got elected to the Verkhovna Rada in 2019 was Svoboda and they only got like 2% of the vote and 1 seat out of 450.

Attached: file.png (440x474, 38.86K)

>they wont ever become a western liberal democracy.
Same things were being said about ex-Soviet states like Poland, Ukraine was already on the right track, holding (mostly) democratic elections and starting to develop an actial middle class, something unthinkable in Russia. Which is exactly why monke invaded.

Why does everyone care that a small group of Ukrainians praise Bandera but no one cares that most of Russians praise Stalin?