/brit/

Happy birthday, grandma edition

Attached: FNfS4AcakAEk_pX.jpg (576x1024, 72.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-60702619
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hate w*men

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-60702619

>it's real

Attached: 1628354970112.png (720x864, 735.15K)

>Under the amended policy, users in countries including Russia, Ukraine and Poland will also be able to call for the deaths of Russia's President Putin and Belarusian President Lukashenko.

Sounds like bizzaro world patch notes for a software update

you lot seen that you can volunteer to take in a Ukrainian from Monday?
what are the odds of getting a girl in her 20s, do you reckon?

recently i have been accused of being a sussy baka
id like to set the record straight and say that this is FALSE.

quite mean this :(

Attached: femboy.jpg (640x1176, 102.2K)

Got a letter about some Ukrainian bollocks. Chucked it in the bin. Brexit means brexit, innit

uwu is either the sound his belly makes when you jiggle it or he’s an actual real life whale

went to the uk a couple years ago

everything was very green

It's my personal opinion that you delete this picture, mate

Landlordberg unironically has a room going spare and has been slow to get a new tenant. Decent fella so maybe he could take one in? This could be my chance bros

otsu

OSU users are pedophiles imo

>what are the odds of getting a girl in her 20s, do you reckon?
Low, the fit birds are being kept as comfort women by Russian officers, and the minging ones are communally used by their soldier underlings

might have Nando’s garlic sauce on a bacon sandwich for breakfast, thoughts?

I wish you and Anastasiya a long happy life together

Wonder if you can request one

made a cracker of a post on another board. patiently waiting to update the thread and see a pile of (you)s

yeah in your dreams Ivan
the fit ones are putting bullets through your generals' skulls and the minging ones are softening up the POWs before they get filmed breaking down on camera

apparently you get "vetted" by a government official and then "matched" with a refugee
might paint the spare room pink before they come round

might rewatch star trek TNG then TOS after then DS9 then VOY then ENT then see if the new series are any good

People I've never met seem to know me and my deeds. Just the other day, as I was picking up my order of fish and fried potatoes, a young kid looks up to me and directly in my eyes thanks me for saving his world. In English! Not telepathy! I immediately recognized him to be from the pliedes star cluster Al Nehosh de Nesser Jeserate.

Literally a sphere. If his legs gave out at the top of a hill he’d go rolling. In awe at the size of that gargantuan gut.

I had a really stupid thought and I'd like you to give me your thoughts on it
Pies with pastry on top is essentially just a stew and the quality of that kind of pie depends on the quality of the stew
You can't make good pies with a bad stew doing it this way because there's only a smaller layer of pastry
Pies with pastry on the top and bottom aren't just stews and the quality of the filling can be mediocre and yet it will still taste decent with some sauce and a properly fatty/crispy pastry
Basically I don't really see the point in eating a pie with only pastry on top because usually the filling is shit and there's nothing else there to justify it

i'm one of those annoying people who ends a sentence with 'isn't it?'. fumbling for engagement, me

anyone have to review performance reviews/manage idiots, having to read some juniors performance docs that they have put together. Zoomers cannot write properly, does my head in, country is full of idiots.

refugee idea: tell them our dog hates men and will attack anyone who isn't a fit young woman on sight

So you're brown?

SCREEEEEAAAAAMIIIIINNNNG

Attached: 1642100494047.png (427x525, 265.93K)

>bbc.co.uk/news/technology-60702619
its funny you can literally see the inside of the machine working with Ukraine. With covid the mechanisms were shrouded by the fear, but with this crisis the mask is completely off, they are not even hiding it because the enemy is Russia not the average citizen.

Need Emma Watson to smear her feces all over my face.

Attached: A2EB7999-F97A-42DD-905D-5A04931E8260.jpg (543x768, 101.86K)

leftypol buying fannypads for refugees lmaooooooooo

Might start watching Stargate Atlantis

got one of those metal straws and now live in perpetual fear that one day my chair's going to snap while drinking and i'll fall and the straw will go up through roof of my mouth into the front of my brain

20000 rubles in his account

Attached: 7cd.jpg (200x356, 12.06K)

remember seeing an article when they first became a thing of a woman who fell onto a table and lobotomised herself via the eyeball on one

very concerning this post

I like watching videos about unsolved murder cases and unsolved missing cases, in YouTube.

being anti-facebook and globalhomo tech companies doesn't make you pro Russia mong

Ktim mumberg got me some metal straws but I'm too scared I'll fall over and impale myself

sisterberg is coming over, haven't seen her in about 5 years
abxietytoil looms

Me too mate. There's a theory Amelia Earhart was captured by the Japanese - what do you think of that

I wouldn't call myself a fan of steampunk, but I will say that it is the healthiest way to prepare punk.

all these Ukrainian rapefugees arriving is a disgrace

Not my problem

in bed doing farttoil
might go back to sleeptoil

Leave it on twitter

Check out Daft Punk's new single "Get Lucky" if you get the chance. Sound of the summer.