I know Poland's endgame

I know Poland's endgame...

Attached: EpnXk0AXUAIM9bD.jpg (923x519, 42.64K)

What else do you know Pvt Gomez?

Attached: b03a3347-6299-4bdb-a936-371bab0726be_16x9_600x338.jpg (600x338, 46.95K)

Why do Russians and their shills always try to insist that we want to expand our country eastwards? We're not like them

Fucking based, that is rightful Polish clay But muh slav unity

false our rightful clay is in germoney

You're literally sending jets into Ukraine as we speak.
Why do Westoids lie so much

ironically slavic unity is a thing but only on population level, at the state level it is mostly non existant
makes you think

I thought slavic unity was impossible because of R*ssia being war mongering cocks

It looks a bit like him.

Attached: n132.png (960x960, 4.19K)

Pitiful poles have to brag about the victories of the 17th century.

Attached: sanitar-mem.jpg (883x704, 113.9K)

they fear the polish hussar, its a compliment, really

Move further west?

We're helping Ukraine so they could defend themselves from Russian invasion and stay an independent state. We need a strong, independent Ukraine more than anything else

there are 3 ways to look at slavic unity
modern day slavic unity at the state level is mostly non-existant, not solely because of russia
historical slav unity was a justification of Russias ambitions to subjugate other slavic countries, make them part of Russia, as they called it a unification under the mother of slavs, of course that was a blatant excuse of imperialism, because at that point slavic culture development, had already put the basis for patriotism
and at last there is slavic unity between average people, the ONLY TRUE slavic unity there is

We were once ruled by polish king too pay reparations boland

right after swedish barbariab gives us back all of the gold they have stolen

never, sorry Bolek

Than at least the copper roof tiles..

nordic beast

>Pitiful ruskies have to brag about the victories of the 18h century.

Attached: best girl (1).jpg (1772x1534, 433.06K)