Why are South Americans so Anglophobic?

I get why people in Africa, India, North America, etc might be anti-British, but other than Argentines who in South America has reason to dislike Britain?

What did the British ever do to the folk of Peru, Brazil or Venezuela? And why is their hatred so much more visceral than the countries that can more reasonably claim to have gripes?

Attached: saman.jpg (974x620, 102.42K)

just don't like em

why does that anglo look like the the count from berserk

Attached: image_2022-03-11_061426.png (640x902, 368.88K)

just the way we are
simple as

simple as

Attached: 117046001_4016259251778155_2927726713940618061_n.jpg (1024x1024, 75.69K)

envy

>tf
>tp

sure whatever, I'm still right

why the fuck does this spastic start going on about macaroni

I hold special hate towards bongs because they stole native rubber seeds from my state and started planting it in indochina in the early 20th century, thus completely ruining our state's economy, one of the wealthiests at the time.

USA and it's capitalistic, nationalistic and imperialistic rightwing bullshit. Learn some history. Or what the USA and you did with Guaido/Maduro in Venezuela and Morales/Jeanine Áñez. But you backing the rightwing bullshit and even being actively against some South American countries like Argentina with Thacther. And of course the corrupt corporations and right wing oligarchies in South America backed by USA and of course then you don't help. If you think the coups and backing the right wing in South America are about democracy and freedom and not by power and money for the right wing politicians and business(men), you are just naive.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PREVENT US FROM HAVING A COMPLETE MARKET MONOPOLY

>tf
>tp

americans and anglos are cancer, but so are commies (which, guess what, are financed by globohomo), now do us a favor and kys

>Argentina decides to attack us
>This is somehow our fault
I bet you blame NATO for Russia invading Ukraine too

What does America have a market monopoly on? What is something we produce that no one else does?

borgers

the women are always very friendly

nigga??? dont play dumb, everything your country has done since ww2 is a big monopoly

Success breeds jealousy

as long as the women start watering at the mouth the moment they see the 6'4 anglo GOD i dont care

why would i give a fuck what a continent of brown manlets thinks

Attached: Alfred.jpg.jpg (1200x784, 52.21K)

>'Learn some history'
>proceeds to talk out of his arse
lol spastic