She's safe in Poland bros.. I hope all ukrainian kids can run here and be safe from russians that are killing them ;_;

She's safe in Poland bros.. I hope all ukrainian kids can run here and be safe from russians that are killing them ;_;

m.youtube.com/watch?v=STR5Km-J0iw

Attached: amelia-ktora-w-kijowskim-bunkrze-zaspiewala-mam-te-moc-587694-1_X.jpg (1200x900, 103.84K)

The ukrainian refugees are already complaining about the accommodations and that the translators are russian speaking and not ukrainians.

ukees will save the polish race

Not here, at least I didn't jest about it. Most need basic stuff and medical help atm.

janny deletes every thread that barely touch ukrainian war topic and keep those that potentially turn into pedophiles circlejerking alive, he did it for absolutely free of course.
way to go janny.

>tf
>tp

Not a pedo though, legit happy. I saw a report from mariupols hospital and the wounded children, all in blood and wounds broke my heart.

I'm so happy for her I think I'm crying (ToT)

my point is this thread obviously about ukkie war, and im willing to bet janny wont nuke it unless it goes on into discussion about the war and. he will let this thread alive for hours only if devolves into cunnyposting or pro-russian thread.

>keep those that potentially turn into pedophiles
If the first thing comes to a mind is pedophilia theres something fucked up with you
>flag
I see

That poor little girl. I just want to take her home and hug her and make her feel safe. Kiss her forehead and spoon with her in bed while smelling her hair.
ToT

it makes no sense to >tf
indonesia is a supplier, they don't use their own shit

>She's safe in Poland
nice to know! based poles!

>He doesn't remember the Indonesian user that would post irl cunny threads.

wasn't he singaporean

monke janny deleted thread about stranded russian tourist in SEA before i can even make a reply and keep dutch pedo thread alive for 4 hours.
the diversion tactic is real.

There's a very notorious Indonesian user that used to post CP constantly.

sea monkeys are the biggest cunny posters on Any Forums by far

>complaining about the translators who are russian speaking and not ukrainians
>being bombed by ruskies and you're greeted with the same speech in another country
At least speak English

>The ukrainian refugees are already complaining about the accommodations

In a huge group of people you will always find some pricks and black sheep, it just needs to be taken into account that some people will turn out to be ungrateful no matter what you give them. But Russian propaganda exaggerates this issue and tries to make all Ukrainians look like that. Also obviously Russians send their spies and collaborants into the crowd of Ukrainian refugees so they made some mess and gave Ukrainians bad name, old tactics.

Attached: e39.jpg (600x737, 52.32K)

sea flags but not actual sea natives

Globohomo little whore singing the Devil's anthem.

Attached: zmm27irsaxa81.jpg (828x1028, 122.79K)

>Also obviously Russians send their spies and collaborants into the crowd of Ukrainian refugees so they made some mess and gave Ukrainians bad name,
Meds, now.

Hope you realize she's not going to stay in your shithole

Ukrainians welcome