What would you do if you met an interesting, intelligent and beautiful woman in your country...

What would you do if you met an interesting, intelligent and beautiful woman in your country. What would be the next step?

Attached: image_2022-03-11_055301.png (1170x2074, 1.88M)

Try to do stuff together like come up with activities that you are interested and would be nice to invite her along. Like don't try to make it about her but rather do stuff and let her join you.

>interesting, intelligent
>woman
ill shout "YWNBAW" and whip out the statistic

good idea, i think

obvious spy is obvious

I would think that such a woman would obviously not be interested in me, so I just ignore and move on with my life.

i have a friend who used to stalk a girl in his uni. it didnt end well for him

what happened?

i think there is a small possibility she is interested in me, so im just thinking of a natural way to approach her

she reported to the co-ordinator of their course and he got called out, she also had to change unis because she was scared of him

wow so he was hardcore stalking her? i thought he was just following her on Instagram or something and commenting on her pics etc.

Try to forget she exists

What if the only activity that you participate in a regular basis is 4channel?

To wake up

no, he was following her everywhere in uni and on her way back home. he's a hardcore autist, so i dont know what he was thinking

Normally act friendly and then invite the to something with a small group of friends i.e. drinks and dinner
this way I get her number and then if there is any chemistry when we get a bit drunk start texting, or if there's a lot of chemistry just go for it on the night.
Obviously invite other women so your thirsty friends don't spend all night getting in the way of you getting to know her.

damn, he's lucky police didn't get involved or something.

i dont think indifference will get me somewhere, specially because i just got to met her

yes

Lovely evening by the traffic light I see

close tabs and wipe the cum off my hand