I have ESL fatigue

I have ESL fatigue.
Everywhere I go on the internet there is broken or strange English.
Even subtitles are like this.
There is no familiarity, fluency, and nuance to it. It's some ESL's best attempt at aping English. Totally debased.

Does this happen in your language?

Attached: 1646118465406.gif (348x498, 3.95M)

fr bro no cap, deadass tired of dis ESL niggas

The Internet is too anglicised, we need to use English less if anything.

I don't give a fuck lmao

Read books

Attached: UCU Ukraine Cinematic Universe.jpg (828x1392, 73.19K)

What is esl?
Finnish is usually bad everywhere in the internet and many elsewhere too
Take this example, my internet browser has dark and light theme. They translated both "ligth" and "dark" wrong into finnish using words that mean "that doesnt weigh much" for light and "that is not illuminated, that doesnt have the lights switched on or doesnt get natural light" for dark

ESLs are the majority of english speakers. We define how english language works now. Cope, seethe and dilate.

This is your fault for having tens of words that describe very specific, slightly different circumstances

But it lowkey be bussin

Some one can say what mean he?
I dont under stand

Lol

I still can't get over the fact your language doesn't have different words for free, when something is free of charge, and for free as in freedom.
The land of the free where everything costs money.

How did you guys learn this horrible Zoomer slang?

On Any Forums and Any Forums

My fren tried explaining finnish grammar too me but it’s too hard to understand besides vowel harmony

How are "not weighing much" and "not having much illumination" even remotely similar?

>Free of charge
Gratis, complimentary
>free as in freedom
Liberated, unbound

We have them, you're just considered an anally retentive nerd if you use them.

You have too few words for hat. It's so weird to have the same word for pic related as for a fedora or cowboy hat.ä

Attached: 2020-09-10-42_grande.png (563x657, 245.53K)

Meant colour not absorbing most light

English is the whore of all languages, we will rape her as much as we want, because it is not yours anymore but ours
>there are more non-English people speaking English in the world than vice versa

Why do Finnish people speak English like Japanese people?