Do you stock burgers in your cunt?

do you stock burgers in your cunt?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 21-02-53 Russian fills entire fridge with McDonald's burgers after chain pulls out.png (466x485, 270.13K)

McDonald's isn't even good hamburger. Is Hesburger still selling burgers in Russia?

no:DD no xDDD

Attached: 3e29c097f280dd579305e2ed3a62992dda418cfaebd40b6494e8c5f84f260cad.jpg (600x2560, 369.37K)

americans are our brothers

the writting is fucking great

Once Russia gets rid of Cuckdonalds and Faceberg and all the other globoHOMO shit it'll become a utopia once more

Yea they wont leave heikki told so

is he planning on selling those or something, they would go bad before he even went through half of it

is monke man really going to nationalize mcdonalds? this kinda hilarious if true

McDonald's burgers don't go bad, they gain flavor like wine

>ruskies stock McD
>rest of the world stock on petroleum

should have put them in the freezer

i hope not
enough companies already quit russia without retarded commie populism

why dont they just learn to make their own burgers?

yeah, but I heard he would nationalize precisely the companies that quit

I invest in toilet paper instead

borgir

We have good burger places, but some people are just into McDonald's, for some reason. Most of them are females.

shit like that would only make companies that are still on the fence or that paused business temporarily leave for good

I FUCKING HATE Hesburger mayonnaise.

How much longer til Russian internet gets cut off?

Attached: 413-4139146_transparent-yoda-apu-frens-hd-png-download.png (904x648, 428.3K)

Yes, we have a strategic burger reserve in a bunker in Illinois. If our McDonalds are wiped out in a war, we can release them to a hungry populace.
There's just something about McDonald's that's really delicious and satisfying.

Two more weeks

fine tuned chemicals designed to get you addicted that is

WTF I love chemicals now.

Most likely govt. will confiscate some farms so they will continue to operate and for increased fud safety of the country. Selling the farms then on auctions and giving corporation their share after taxes to stay in legal field unlike of what le creaturas do. Most of the retail places are francises and they'd probably just change their brand to Sneed.

Its a publicity stunt though.