2000s

2000s
>Politics were somewhat sane, clear left - right divide with a few anti-migration sentiments on the far right
>Left wing parties exclusively care about BLM and trannies, right wingers get their talking points straight out of Any Forums while being on foreign payrolls, government itself is comically evil and all opposition is garbage.
How bad is it in your country? It's a fucking circus over here. I can't even get myself to vote anymore because there's nothing sane left to support. Seeing how the political landscape is just a mere extension of society something tells me things will not get better

Attached: d8c.png (657x527, 44.49K)

same thing happened during the advent of the printing press, things will blow over

Much better. Most insane part era was 2000s when Erdogan and rest of the islamists taking power was praised both by liberals within and eu usa abroad.
Reading 2000s Economist Op Eds about Turkey makes my blood boil.

>things will blow over
uhhhhhhhhhh you know what happened from the 16th to 19th centuries in the regions of Europe with a printing press right? Then when it was introduced to other regions of the world like the middle east, China, and Japan you saw the same shit just accelerated x10
This is just getting started

Couldn't you buy heroin and other hard drugs legally in Amsterdam in the 2000s?

>clear left - right divide
But that's a bad thing imo. We used to have multiple government coalition now it's has turned into anglo tier dividing bloc politics

Politics in the UK hasnt changed much
I guess main difference is politicians are no longer expected to tell the truth, can be openly corrupt/hypocritical etc

You still can, every drug has a legal maximum you can carry with you, for personal use.
Dealers however are punished, my dealer in Leiden got caught.

Everytime government papers leak here they're full of ideas on how to misrepresent information to cover up fuck ups or broken promises. It's often their main concern.

What is the maximum you can carry?

Both liberal and conservative party wants 500,000 pajeets a year, idk if theres any difference desu

>This is just getting started
good
can't wait to kill all the weak cunts

People were always dumb, the advent of social media and smartphones just gave those people a means to spew their bullshit.

Attached: 1641860469543.webm (812x576, 1.54M)

And you seriously think things work differently in the UK? Or any European democracy.
I don't know desu, got caught once with 3 grams coke but I didn't get anything, I said I was going to a party. Pic rel.

Attached: 20220311_091353.jpg (472x735, 217.1K)

I don't think it's any different I just am fully in believe our government is evil or at the very least immoral and no longer services the people first but rather themselves.

And you think you'd publish your own fuck ups on government level? Literally everyone is out for your blood as soon as you enter the political arena, the problem is how politicians are collectively punished and the press.

It's just like that here except we only have 2 comically evil parties with a cuck wing and a chudjak wing

So you think our government is doing okay? Squandering insane amounts of public money, having a fuckhuge army of employees who don't ever get shit done while half are in a permanent burnout, abusing police powers to harass dissidents (see how they jailed an anti windmolen activist on terrorism charges), list goes on and on.

Here boris johnson just lies like openly says ridiculous things

Before the strategy was to say meaningless things like brexit means brexit

Just to clarify, I'm wholly in favour of a more open government. In my opinion everything but foreign policy should be public knowledge. But I'm also in favour of making earnings public like in Norway and a reorganisation of public welfare.
The government is far from efficient, and I think openness can fix that.

Why are you looking at their social talking points and not their actual beliefs?
>I can't even get myself to vote anymore because there's nothing sane left to support
There is and those parties you are taking about are probably just playing dumb to appeal to zoomers and voters like you.
Go over and look at their actual policies not youtube videos4chan Any Forums posts about how everything is going to shit when it isn't, nothing has changed.

Holy shit 3g's would = 5 years of getting ass fucked in prison here

I believe the government is rotten to the core and needs a complete reset with a focus on getting rid of all the people holding offices right now.
I've worked for both the gemeente and a semi-government org and in both cases the general conception was that
1) burgers need us, we don't need them
2) it's our money so we spend it as we please

Not once have I heard a coworker there display any interest in servicing the people that pay them.
It made me lose all hope in this shithole.

>5 years for something you only damage yourself with
Silly foreigners (not the 80's band)