Hello? Based department?

Hello? Based department?

Attached: 1646956393118.jpg (803x276, 66.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/QrgeVr0V2Zp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not based. It's sad. Sad that Russians decided to fight this pointless war and are obstinate about it.

>stab somebody a million times
>they lash out
>stab them a billion times more
>they push you away
NNNNNOOOOOOOOO WHY ARE DA RUSSIANS SO HEARTLESS???

Attached: 1646794459709.png (614x793, 503.05K)

Okay. Spacex will go get him for 10 million less. Fuck em. Break the contract. Saves me money.

It's self defense you spineless cuck. Try placing NATO tier troops at the Mexican border

>Nooo you can not do heckin imperialism, the age of great powers is over
>Assasinates the 47383 African leader
>Bombs Lybia into constant anarchy

you must be 18 to post here

Attached: kasumi.jpg (850x759, 103.59K)

Yes. They are there.

Go ahead retards, this would accomplish nothing and create deep distaste for Russia.

Nobody did anything to the Russians. There is a reason their neighbors either hate them or are subjugated puppet states.

Dumb cunt.

Its breaks the contract. Russian loses 90 million a year, american will save 60 using spacex.

So i say fuck them.

Russian troops at the Mexican border? Post proof

Unironically would suck for Vande Hei. His return was already postponed by 6 months. Already been a year up in ISS. This would mean he would have to stay there for a few months longer while they make him a Space X flight suit to fit him and send up a new Dragon spacecraft. He would have hollow bird bones when he eventually comes back.

Another reading comprehension impaired buffoon

Man I wonder why all of Russia neighbors want guarantees to their territorial integrity against Russia.
It's crazy how western counties don't join foreign military alliances for this same ill never figure it out

>NATO tier troops
Thick fucking nigger

>Nobody did anything to the Russ-
ahhaahahahshhshhshahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahhahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahaahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaa
>have deep distaste for russia
>russians respond
DIS WILL CREATE DISTASTE

Middle Eastern and African countries should against your shithole

It's not self defense, that's delusional. Most countries from the Eastern Bloc joined NATO because of the Russian authoritarianism that controlled the USSR.

There are 3 narco states being funded by chinese fentalyn making meth flooding north and south america, who are armed with nato grade gear on that border. You have no idea of the restraint we use as a nation
Now shut the fuck up you ignorant twat

Musk sends a Dragon to the ISS

Lone burger astronaut gets rescued

ISS gets orbited to Moscow

>It's crazy how western counties don't join foreign military alliances
They already tried multiple times but we made sure they never try again
We literally claim the ENTIRE WESTERN HEMISPHERE as our security zone

>NATO tier is NATO
>trying to argue semantics because your poor reading comprehension was exposed
>failing to understand the argument
Total embarrassment. I knew britsissies were thick but come on

>You have no idea of the restraint we use as a nation
American intelligence agencies and pharmaceutical companies are literally profiting from it you dumbfuck

Attached: 1645828057390.png (900x900, 422.7K)

They joined because they're active allies to the imperialist west and hoping to profit from the destruction of Russia

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: BlankMap-World.svg.png (2754x1398, 546.61K)

>Conflict breaks out
>"Hmmm yeah on this issue I will side with the group nobody sides with because I am not a brainwashed NPC"
Why are they like that?

Attached: 1629971376160.png (645x770, 16.07K)

>le everything can be devolved down to internet archtypes and dynamics
Children and imbeciles

>n-no u
Just commit suicide like you always threaten to you vile black streak of shit.

They all deserved it, just like putlermort

Ah yes the country where addicts are actively given prescriptions for drugs hundreds of times more potent than morphine

Because it's white hicks it's suddenly China's fault. Just say no you idiots

>destruction of Russia

Attached: 3bunty.jpg (590x716, 102.64K)

keep seething over your failure to understand English

>kill yourself
I am not poodanon you obsessed cunt. Nice to know that you're psychotic because of him

>The state of British IQ

You keep telling yourself that, God you sound like a Russian grandma that only watches state sponsored TV. Russia treated those countries like shit, remember Hungary? Poland? Oh no! They are meanies that play with the west! Imperialism! Seriously grab a rope and hang yourself from the nearest tree.

What getting bullied in school does to a mfer

Attached: average putinbot.jpg (1034x1206, 467.8K)

Yes the entire world outside of the USA and its vassal states are all Any Forums browsing chudlets
uh huh
WEST GOOD RUSSIA BAD!
Can't wait until eurotrash just kill themselves. Hate these hypocritical, bloodthirsty, arbitrary imperalists screeching like bitches once people start standing up to their border rackets
No user you don't get it. History is over! Just accept the prison we made for you, worship us as your wardens, run through the endless maze we built under the guise of "diplomacy" and you won't be a warmonger!

You're seriously braindead lol. Your rambling makes no sense at all.

If theyre afraid of NATO why is their entire military in Ukraine and the western border completely defenless atm? If NATO wanted it could invade Russia now easily
And I really dont get this NATO boogie man considering USA has had less troops in Europe and focusing in Asia and European militaries have been completely neutered. There had been discussion is NATO even necessary anymore since Russia wasnt seen as a bad threat. Now that changed over night. This "muh nato expansion" isnt based in facts and realities since it has been Russia which has been rearming in europe. It's just so typical Russians to blame other for what theyre doing

>n-no it's you failing to understand me
>n-no i'm a completely different sudanon
Again, kill yourself, you schizo fraud quack nigger.

Attached: 1646880283704.jpg (640x589, 50.54K)

Imageboards are, were and will always be filled with contrarians

The fuck is wrong with you? You resort to name-calling because you're the dumb cunt who can't read properly.

Send more VDV

Attached: 1646164204084.jpg (200x180, 7.56K)

#
>n-no it's you failing to understand me
>n-no i'm a completely different sudanon
Again, kill yourself, you schizo fraud quack nigger.

Powerful

Attached: entire world.png (1035x539, 185.45K)

Russia should respect the sovreignity of it's neighbors and their choice to join a DEFENSIVE alliance.

Useless NPC rhetoric

Brainwashed

An actual Russian vassal state thst should return
>doesn't know the difference between NATO and NATO tier
>calls others idiots
L e L

Who the fuck asked you, Maori shitskin?
Another wog cunt in need of a razor to the throat.

No you don't get it NATO is just part of American Imperialism and they're gonna use it to become mega-hitler, invade Russia and genocide the Russians!!!

Imagine being grown up and thinking Harry Potter is good

Deranged nigger.
No wonder the UK wouldn't grant you a VISA lmao

I am actually trolling for laughs but it's funny nonetheless

This pommy cunt has 10 anal fissures thanks to our resident autist sudanon

>DEFENSIVE alliance
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
If the anglos switch the name to the "British defensive alliance" and you dumbass idiots would eat it up

Attached: 7-1919.jpg (1000x525, 181.51K)

So you have no counterargument? Great job nigger, now go get AIDS.

vgh.. paradise…

Arent you just proving NATO is necessary if you believe eastern europe should be Russian vassal states? And it's to protect these countries from Russian imperialism? Russia does imperialism with 19th century means, not economically like the west and china.

The entire world that matters

mad hos typing words on Any Forums changes nothing

#
Arent you just proving NATO is necessary if you believe eastern europe should be Russian vassal states? And it's to protect these countries from Russian imperialism? Russia does imperialism with 19th century means, not economically like the west and china.

Come on drop the nukes already I want to see Russia wiped off the face of the earth

>I am actually trolling
I have lost count of the amount of times you resort to this excuse and no one buys it.

Attached: retardo.jpg (349x642, 29.45K)

>implying anyone respects your little shithole site
Only good for baiting. I've said it once I'll say it a thousand times. The fact you got your panties in a twist is proof

strawpoll.com/polls/QrgeVr0V2Zp

The world that doesn't matters cutting you off would turn the world that matters into a 10th world world war 55 genocide and collapse spree overnight

this sudanese nigga be like ”hmm today i’m gonna have a geopolitical opinion” like stfu nigga who asked fr no cap

>161147811
No one can be this ass mad because of some posts, can't believe I fell for this schizo's bait

Attached: 1645775884299.jpg (469x501, 40.18K)

NATO article 5 has never been evoked except against aggressors. NATO is a defensive alliance whether you like it or not.

putin needs better bots this one can't even write

Nukes were wasted on japs, we should have flattened every kraut subhuman city when we had the chance and then exterminated whatever remained

>It's not based. It's sad. Sad that Russians decided to fight this pointless war and are obstinate about it.

Attached: 123456333.png (703x800, 37.23K)

for the millions time, I am not Sudanon you mindbroken sissy

get a job
factually wrong. Embarrassing
>le bot
Honestly sad you even see this pathetic garbage on this site of all places

Yes you are.

>>It's not based. It's sad. Sad that Russians decided to fight this pointless war and are obstinate about it.

Attached: ADE4AE27-FD59-41C6-92C3-1855350BFA1D.png (600x661, 290.8K)

This cuck is probably poodanon

>actually respecting these khawalat

the bot is breaking down, somebody call putin