/éire/

Eagrán carr agus capall

Attached: FNZc1brWUAACUx6.png (1080x1012, 781.37K)

So how about the weather we're having?

Cheated in quordle

I had two jambons for breakfast in the canteen there

My wife made coffee and I had a croissant from Tesco. Quite nice!

For me, it's a toasted croissant with a bit of melted butter. What type of coffee was it, a big black one or a milky one?

Milky for me. My wife? Black.

Can't beat black at the end of the day. Especially in the morning.

Tony Soprano moment

Based. I had a full Irish

Home made or at a restaurant?

Might just have a rolla bricfeasta myself

Better hurry before the breakfast counter closes in the shops at noon!

Ain't no party like the national party cause the national party don't stop - being cringe losers!

Attached: 73.jpg (346x700, 144.56K)

Things that lead to Russia invading Ukraine

The USA expanding NATO for no reason other than to expand the USA's influence even after they promised not to
Then the USA bombed Yugoslavia to stop Russia from having allies and to stop Yugoslavia from having power
The USA then supported Kosovo
The USA then rejected Putin who asked Russia to join NATO even after all of that
Russia then gave huge amounts of help to the USA after 911 and the USA did not even say anything to acknowledge it

The West needs an enemy to justify military spending and restrictions. It can't be China because they stealthily integrated themselves into the same global economy as America. Middle East can't really have more wars, most aeroplanes and stuff aren't shot down there so the military industry doesn't profit by replacing them. Making Russia an enemy again scares Yuros into joining NATO and paying their dividend, buying military contracts, sending tons of rebel insurgencies advanced weapons and training (which 99% of the time results in terrorist groups massacring Yuros and again justifying defence and privacy intrusions)
Russia is being isolated from the West again in the hope they'll go back to Soviet times of a strong cheap military that can still destroy Western planes that cost twice as much, justifying Americans to spend 3 times as much to justify it. However I think modern Russia will never regain its glory. American arms manufacturers should honestly see if they can open a market there. The amount of Russian tanks destroyed exceeds the contract arms dealers probably get from the US

Attached: 1646558081408.gif (800x533, 3.77M)

>Méadaíonn caitheamh tobac an riosca go dtiocfaidh éagumas ort

Attached: 1625124213829.gif (570x537, 62.44K)

based, so we need more NATO. I will bring this up at the next Board meeting.

Yes. I think we should secretely fund Russia though so they'll make military stuff again. Russia cheekily decided to just manufacture loads of WMDs so people can't attack them, so they haven't developed conventional war in years

cha smuidrichidh finn

In the airport lads

at the airport
at.
tha mi aig a' port-adhair

I'm all for Ukraine and I hate Russia, but Jesus Christ, renaming that road to independent Ukraine road. What the fuck. Haha that will hecking show them.

I'm English lad. I'm going home

Do the nonsense that Bush & Co lied about is actually true with regards to the Russians?
Why doesn't Ireland get nuclear weapons? Do you know how kino that would be, Celtic WMDs?

tha eirinn taigh agad oir bheil eirinn sasann

for some reason the highland council gave the ukrainian president the Freedom of the Highlands award

poo poo willy bum fart fart pants

>Why doesn't Ireland get nuclear weapons?
Lad, our government cant even put a new printer into their office without it taking over a year and ending up costing 2 million euro

This. If they can't handle a printer how can they handle anything nuclear