Would you rather live in Finland or Ukraine?

Would you rather live in Finland or Ukraine?

Attached: L0AuZlUlsKXcTDO6mlGFqM4BWMWJN4_MN_zuvmFI100 (1).jpg (640x494, 63.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/mygf5o.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really like both.
But I need me mountains and a decent UV exposure, sadly

Ukraine (Russia)
Finland is just too depressing and grim

files.catbox.moe/mygf5o.mp4

>ahahah we're bombing civilians, families are dying
>le funny

holy fuck that's loud

Attached: 455328.png (327x333, 118.02K)

that's DNR army firing at ukrainian army positions in donbas
>think of the children
ok? first of all I am erect now
secondly perhaps ukraine should change it's military doctrine from jihad to something else if they don't feel like watching civilians die? well TOO BAD their endgame is as many dead civilians as possible so I couldn't care less

shouldn't have been nazi

Have you even been to Finland?
It's litterally Russia with money.

lmao, vatnik. I am part sad part glad this war is happening. I am glad because your country will return to the stone age thanks to sanctions, I am sad because people are dying (excluding ruskie soldiers).

I am also glad our drones are taking active duty, turning your soldiers into red paste.

Karelia isn't real Russia, m8
t. live 200km near Kazakhstan border

Attached: orig (1).jpg (1951x1397, 441.67K)

Finland (Grand Duchy of Finland)
Ukraine is too cheerful and sunny.

COME TO FINLAND

dang that putin propaganda is effective

You country is over because of this war. Your demographics were already atrocious, now your birthrate is going to fall even more. You are fucked for minimum two generations. It will be even worse than the 90s.
So I don't think anyone is open to listen to advice from Russians.

I prefer to CUM ON FINLAND GIRLS, if you know what i mean.

Attached: 1635237647997.jpg (480x480, 21.72K)

Kremlinbots are getting desperate

I like how you just recycle western propaganda and think you’re somehow smarter than him. The moment you realize both sides are lying, is the moment of enlightenment.

Ukraine.
Odessa and Crimea seem comfy.

lol you're not 'enlighted' you dumb incel

Russians are more nazi than any ukrainian. All you do is go on about genociding ukrainians, killing all faggots, death to globohomos and jews

3 weeks ago every single Russian poster here were swearing the gods than a possible invasion of Ukraine by Russia was 'western propaganda'. Genuinely impressed by Russians brains, how they can quickly adapt to the ever changing 'truth'.

At least you can live in Kouvola without potentially getting cancer compared to Pripyat

I'd rather kms.