European painters do better job at creating painting of our god's than pajeet painters. Thank euro bros

European painters do better job at creating painting of our god's than pajeet painters. Thank euro bros

Attached: EcgJuIuU0AA9q2v.jpg (960x691, 158.81K)

All this marble.... India truly is a superpower

Only problem is that they turn the individuals in paintings too much white as Europeans.

Attached: 51ss+21P6FL._AC_SX466_.jpg (466x351, 35.68K)

afghan lady smoking hooka

Attached: A wealthy Afghan lady reclining and smoking a hooka.jpg (2560x1944, 1.57M)

Attached: 1642296117849.jpg (2880x2880, 1.48M)

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1906x1074, 1.08M)

This is garbage kitsch

Nope it's majestic.

What going on in the pic

Nothing just execution of a demon.

I honestly don't know anything about Indian gods. And most people here don't. What's a good place or book to learn about it?

Your taste is barely above a child

Fuck off faggot. Calling beautiful stuff "kitsch" is just being an elitist cunt with no heart. Your opinions are useless and you should stop trying to convince people that they aren't.

>nothing
>execution of a demon
Uhm, more context?

I only see blue and yellow people here

Our artists spent too much time making bobs and vagene

Attached: images (19).jpg (600x315, 34.97K)

>beautiful stuff
It's kitsch derivative garbage. If you like that "traditional" """"""realistic""""""" oil paintings there are 100 million better examples to find

Is that krishna on the throne?

Krishna belongs to everyone. He dosent discriminate.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-11-12-49-44-22.jpg (1911x1080, 1.04M)

Mahabharata and Ramayana. That's all you need.

Then post them faggot

Don't you have Indian painters that will illustrate book covers for you?

Attached: Indian stories book cover.jpg (614x710, 142.42K)

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-11-12-51-49-05.jpg (1080x580, 404.62K)

>uhm actually it isn't beautiful because I say so. you can't know because you have no taste and intricate knowledge of these things.
Ah yes and the emperor has lovely clothes that can only be seen by those who excel at their profession. People that whine about kitsch are the exact same people to praise "the scream" and other demented crap that looks like SHIT. Again, your opinions aren't worth anything, seethe cope and dilate.

Ye

I believe it is Krishna using his Sudarshana Chakra on Shishupala for commiting his 101st sin (he was allowed to sin 100 times). I don't think he is a demon though.

It's the execution of shishupala, the protector of demons, after he kept insulting Krishna at his coronation. After the 100th insult Krishna kills him with a Sudarshan Chakra which is essentially a spinning disc with blades that he equips on his index finger

Attached: Sudarshana_Chakra.jpg (254x402, 65.43K)

Whats happening

>when u nut but he still succ

It's the Rasenshuriken

As explained here,

Attached: rasenshuriken.jpg (1280x720, 76.33K)

Thanks, Im going to check it out.

>After the 100th insult Krishna kills him
Buddha and Jesus would just smile at him. I am very smart.

Ahahahahhahahahhahahahahah
Love exposing the children whose entire conception of good art is no better than craft processes and any and all ridicule believed to come from some culture war archtype
Enjoy your shit art, just don't seethe like a bitch when it is called that

But why did Krishna take the first 99 insults and why did shishupala insult him to begin with

At home i have only two indian books, one is Panchatantra and the other is an illustrated childrens book with stories from Mahabharata.

Attached: Indian stories illustrated childrens book.jpg (605x596, 135.17K)

German painting of Indian king who drove out the Mughal Turks who captured his fort, after 29 years in the jungle

Attached: images (20).jpg (666x461, 48.61K)

You derive your sense of worth from having "better taste", I can't think of anything more pathetic. Realist paintings at least strive towards something. But what about this piece of shit smothered upon a canvas? What does it make you """feel"""? I'm sure you could write a long essay about the meaning of this turd and people of actual worth would just scoff at the pseud we all know you to be.

Attached: 02162.main_.jpg (964x1342, 829.07K)

Literally disposable fantasy book cover shit

Attached: jahangir.jpg (687x999, 733.32K)