Are asian americans under-appreciated?

Are asian americans under-appreciated?

Attached: jonny kim.png (640x460, 379.24K)

arr rook same

new spiderman movie has a funny filipino guy so no

Asians in Anglo countries are some of the most mentally ill people online but it's prob due to being under appreciated in the west so I give it to them.

Being asian american is weird
White american = people are nice to you irl, people are nice to you online
Black/latino american = people treat you bad irl, people want to exterminate you online
Asian american = people are nice to you irl, people want to exterminate you online

they're 3 different guys you racist

Yeah.

Shout out to my countrymen of asian origin. Y'all are real bros and I'm proud to call you countrymen

I like them quite I bit desu. They make good friends and are willing to lend a helping hand. Are they under appreciated? I don’t think so

Woah... so this is the power of the Asian male.

Men like Jonny Kim paved the way for this in America

Attached: chang{dsvedp7_go_for_gold.jpg (1080x1080, 335.74K)

this post feel like an AZN cope post but Im happy for him. More white girls should go for asian guys.

Chinese here are shady shitty Bazar sellers
In Spain only chinks, Russians and whitey are up for termination

Asian-Americans don't care because they make the most money outside of the kikes.

Except if you're Lao or Hmong then you're pretty much hopeless.

If you're Lao or Hmong you just open up a donut store somewhere and live the lower middle class dream

I hate Asians who desperately try to be White. You will never be White. It's pathetic. Let me grow a fucking fu manchu and pretend to be Chinese, feels the same

Not really, people acknowledge that they do a good job all the time, anymore and it would just be weird.

no one actually want to hurt asians on Any Forums,its just retarded 'banter' except maybe some mentally ill schizos. Which isn't who I'd generalize the population too.

bmp

i do want them to get hurt in america, but then again i want all americans to get hurt

Attached: 1646950674472.png (994x962, 664.46K)

Yes.
Good for him.