Who do you support, Israel or the arabs?

strawpoll.com/polls/poy9Rbz6OnJ

Attached: Israel-vs_-Arabs-21092009-by-Barry-Hunau-Jerusalempost.jpg (550x409, 56.42K)

i support israel sirs

Slit the throat of every shitraeli subhuman invader
Dump the bodies in the garbage, then burn it

Also like the 20 iq shitraeli subhuman rat attempts of sophistry with their nationalist identification vs a vague ethnic and cultural designation to mask the true nature of their invasion and the ensuing resistance
Kill every shitraeli

Meds, now

Ignore him.
He is an arab/paki.

The one who can accelerate the complete destruction of both and everything else in the surrounding area.

Agree, cyanide meds should be stuff down the throat of every shitraeli, wash it down with guttergunk juice and then waterboard the next one with the blood of the other

I stand with my Israeli brothers

enjoy willingly being a slave

WHOA LE INTERNET ARCHTYPE SAFE SPACE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
kill every single shitraeli
You are an Ukrainian, Russian, Morrocan, and Ethiopian gigamutt invader who should have his skull smashed into a thousand pieces

If we changed stuff up a little and Israel was set up in Africa or South America instead, what would happen? You would be complaining about millions of anti-Israel Africans and Latinos.

That's anti semitic

Full support sirs

i put the wrong answer so your poll will never be accurate

both sides are shit, but Israel is the one who my government is wasting taxes supporting, so if they collapsed at least I'd have more money.

That picture is a cope, Israel was always militarily dominant.

Arabs invaded to grab land not to destroy Israel.

I support both, the complete destruction of both that is

Israel. Jews have contributed more to the world than Arabs.

I'm not falling to your tricks. You guys are the same person pretending to hate each other.

Attached: 1646963637985.jpg (250x250, 7.19K)

sorry mossad agent but I'll not tell you