Your average American user has a collection of firearms...

>your average American user has a collection of firearms, anime figurines and Jack Daniel's whiskey that is worth more than what most thirdie anons make in a year
you don't suffer

Attached: __yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_and_1_more_drawn_by_kuso_otoko__ea1821964a66159b12b16e4bf11d66d1.jpg (1810x2559, 282.45K)

Do they? Americans post your collections now.

no guns, no figurines and no alcohol
OP LIED TO ME

Attached: 1032990386539461.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

don't lie user
everybody knows Americans are born with a gun in their hand and freedom in their heart

Attached: photographing something you want to show everyone.jpg (500x356, 32.64K)

I buy better whiskey than that, Portanon.

I am out of whisky and my figurines are just 2 little gundam things I got from japantown.

You caught me but replace anime figurines with shit from WW1.

Attached: A9CE6B92-BEC1-4D1A-AB35-9A34E5E59DE1.jpg (750x384, 71.85K)

Buying guns is too much of a hassle here and i dont have anywhere to put figs

Jack Daniels is some fine whiskey. Some of the finest hard liquor in the world.
I had some Canadian whiskey once, Black Velvet. Rankest, nastiest shit you can pour down your throat. I got drunk off of it in the worst way possible, and felt so sick that I quit drinking alcohol to this very day.
So thanks, Canucks. You may have saved me from drinking myself to an early grave by your grade-shit rat poison. I very well may never drink again.

Attached: bathwater.jpg (700x700, 30.31K)

Jack Daniels is a poorfag whiskey here

>Jack Daniels is some fine whiskey.
What the fuck? No, people only get Jack Daniel's to mix it with Coke because it's bottom-shelf stuff that you don't want to drink neat

>too much of a hassle here
IF YOU ONLY KNEW

Lemmy from Motorhead drank a bottle of Jack everyday.

all whiskey tastes like piss

That is true but I'm happy and I know how to survive in a giant and permanent crisis. Can they say the same huh? When WW3 happens I'll be the one on top

am I doing it right

Attached: IMG_0803.jpg (3024x4032, 1.73M)

Blue cities make it as terrible as europe to own a gun. But at least you dont have feral retards shooting each other by the dozen every day.
Based hoshi appreciator

dude I live in the bluest counties in the country in a blue state, background checks were really simple here

I don't have any anime figures or whiskey.

Based.

Attached: IMG_2273.png (1600x1080, 1.25M)

What do you drink that with?

a glass