Indian culture is the most sophisticated culture in the world

Indian culture is the most sophisticated culture in the world.
The Indian, in general, can achieve heights that would be impossible for other races and cultures to reach. If you look at any Asian race, or other culture from around the world, they seem fairly primitive compared to the Indian. In fact, there are many Asians who feel ashamed of their own culture because it isn't nearly as complex or advanced as that of India. Many people outside of India don't even realize how far ahead of everyone else we really are, on a social and technological level. That's why a lot of white countries envy us so much; there are plenty of nationalistic sentiments about "Hindu-bashing" nowadays among some white circles. To them, America and England should have been far more advanced than they were during the Industrial Revolution, with all the wealth and technology that they had. But they didn't bother developing themselves further, since they were just fine living a simple lifestyle. In fact, a number of white intellectuals had no desire to go past their own cultural boundaries at all, and preferred not learning too much beyond what was considered "common knowledge." At the same time, others simply pretended that there weren't many differences between the various racial groups around the world, and therefore refused to accept any biological differences in people based on skin color, facial features, blood types, et cetera. We've always been far more aware than those in white nations about the unique, beautiful diversity of this world. Most importantly, we recognize our lack of being perfect, while Westerners merely assume they're superior without having to put in the work to prove it.
On average, Indian adults are more intelligent and educated than white people. A huge percentage of our populace are engineers, architects, physicians, scholars, teachers, researchers, scientists, physicists, mathematicians, et cetera, due to our highly competitive education system.

Attached: LT-Fabrics-Simaaya-Saree-8003.jpg (914x1280, 228.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMBKmQEPNzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The sacred ganges river currently resembles a sewer and indian people drink and bathe from it because they believe its kept hygenic through magic

Attached: file.png (1294x837, 1.65M)

>Indian culture was the most sophisticated culture in the world.
India hasn't been beautiful since before the britbongs.
And even then its a matter of taste, personally I prefer Mongolia circa mid-1700s.
Globalism ruined the orient.

That's Old news m8 after Million Dollar project of Kashi Vishanath corridor Ganges & Benaras are as clean & organized as Kyoto

Attached: images (8).jpg (739x415, 41.11K)

Attached: images (9).jpg (700x394, 66.98K)

Wasn't india invented by the British?
Like there was never a Dravidian/Aryan Union before that was there?
So what is Indian culture?

lol, that was 2 millenia ago.
now you're just ahead in terminal mongrelism, cynicism and nihilism. you serve as a warning to what declining amerimutts would look like in the next hundred years.

>Like there was never a Dravidian/Aryan Union before that was there?
Wrong. Kannada and Telugu sides of India have been united with other empires in the past. It's jus TN and Kerala.

Vgh the indo-aryan bvlll, I kneel.

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-013813.png (919x1420, 745.7K)

I am uncontrollably horny for Indian and paki women and there are three of them on my team at work

Attached: bdb5f5e0f070105cf643051ac3f4bf69.jpg (706x642, 78.18K)

I unironically started to like Indian and Indians ever since that ancient music thread someone made the other day.

India and Indians * ftfm

>western orientalism was bad

lole some ppl poop on floor xD

I dont know about the *most* sophisticated but yes its definitely one of the best societies/places of history.

Any Forums will soon raid this post flaming it but if you honestly look at the history its soothingly beautiful and intricate.

>Hindu/Buddhist/Jain/Sikhism philosophy
>Mathmeticians that predicted and valued equations that are now attributed to western scholars because the victors write history
>Good curry (takes a genius to make this, proof that Brits cant be geniuses because they have no food besides beans)
>Art/Architecture

In America and other western nations they contribute a lot. 40 years now India will be China level and we'll see they're return on the global stage of influence, I'm sure of it.

Attached: 1628608413744.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Lol

Attached: 1623075076760.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

Attached: 1621260462021.webm (300x544, 2.91M)

The more Westerns hate on Indians the more I wish to befriend them. The hate they get here is totally uncalled for. Moreover they're one of the most friendly Any Forums users.

United India is a British invention, a geographic term attached to a government that the British themselves later let go. Modern India is essentially the Raj without the union jack, down to the civil service. Germany is similar.
This is irrelevant.

Thank you for the kind words Brazil user.

youtube.com/watch?v=hMBKmQEPNzI

Attached: 8f4.jpg (680x344, 28.1K)

I don't hate Indians at all. On the contrary, I respect the hell out of them. I'm just disgusted by them, it's NOT personal.

>>Mathmeticians that predicted and valued equations that are now attributed to western scholars because the victors write history
This. Westerns will never recognize Indians as one of the rightfully contributors for the World's development.

How is it irrelevant? The Dravida/Aryan divide is a modern invention. There was no such thing before. And we already had a name for our civilization that connects both south and north India. Much before the Brits became civilized. It's called Bharathvarsha.

A Hindu always be a Hindu there was no "Indo European" "Dravidian" identity before Brits(it doesn't exists in real world either out side a fringe Tamil groups even now) see map of most holy Hindu sites all scattered from Himalayas to Seas of Tamil Nadu, for Thousands years Pilgrims are Traveling in these roads with out caring who's "aryan" Or Not Lmao

Attached: images (10).jpg (554x553, 45.02K)

You're fren, fren. Kino music BTW.

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-022825.png (1014x555, 358.7K)

A Bramhin of this Temple always will consider....

Attached: images (11).jpg (495x619, 47.9K)