What goes on here? Do the people look russian or do they look asian like the people from china, korea...

What goes on here? Do the people look russian or do they look asian like the people from china, korea, and japan right close by?

Attached: PIDPVGngAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png (181x279, 11.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fqdbh6yrMZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're ethnic russians

Whiter than most Western European cities of similar size

Attached: Screenshot_20220311_051306.jpg (869x787, 176.58K)

I live here and here not a single ethnic Russian here. 50 percent if population here are Chinese, other are variation of Vietnamese and stuff. I myself sino-vietnamo mutt.

I'll guess most people looks like Viktor Tsoi there

Sea ports, seafood, Asian products, asian cars, japanese and korean fishing boats violating border.

>I myself sino-vietnamo mutt.
post eye

That's only counting permanent residents though, walking through it would have more asians in reality.

Rightful japanese clay

>walking through it would have more asians in reality.
there really arent
youtube.com/watch?v=Fqdbh6yrMZo

same as san francisco or idk

>Rightful japanese clay
Monkey pride worldwide

Attached: 1646241014548.jpg (500x532, 102.87K)

I've been there and they are all Russians(slavs). The structures are all Russian style and they speak Russian only.
But I could see some North Koreans over there who were there to work.
Tourist attractions are full of Koreans tho.

They're tourists and most of them are gone by now and won't be coming back any time soon. The only Asians that grow in numbers are those from Uzbekistan and the likes. Census results from 2021 aren't out yet so it's hard to say how the ethnic makeup has changed over the last decade

How are north koreans? Are they like brothers?

>vladi vostok
invide east

>Vladivostok
The best place for le white man to flee when the Jews officially makes whites second-class citizens in the West. A predominantly white city on the shore with cutie japanese and korean waifus across the pond. Based

Thanks, that's a great video. The place looks beautiful and has beautiful women

CUTE

Attached: file.png (584x585, 394.63K)

I could only talk with those girls who serve in North Korean restaurant and that was the first time for me to interact with actual North Korean who is not a defector.
She just said something like we should reunify and shits like that and she didn't want to answer anything personal like how is their life or something like that.
I mean she did answer but she tried to avoid it going specific by chuckling. Probably I guess they have guideline of it.
Soon they gather together and start singing some north korean songs which creeped me out and I left there quickly.

when will it be out?

Did you *reunify* with the NoKor qt that night?

By the end of this year probably

Dude they looked pretty but for me they were creepy as fuck. I don't know if it's because I'm brainwashed so that North Korean accents sound unappealing but it really gave me goosebumps when they started singing their propaganda songs.

Many Ukrainian-Russians live in the far east.
The Soviet Union sent Ukrainians there.

>Russian
>White

Attached: 1598439219901.webm (1280x600, 2.85M)

So how long until Russia defaults and Chinese annex it? 3 or 4 years?

looks about half and half from this video