/asean/

did you know that Indonesia is the largest coal exporter in the world?

Attached: coaly.png (1600x1200, 993.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/time.com/6133129/china-coal-imports-indonesia-ban/?amp=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

send coal

ge- I mean coal

I used to sell coal in Runescape.

coaldonesia

did you know that Vietnam is the second largest footwear exporter in the world?

Attached: Capture.png (504x304, 35K)

send nike

pengen.....

Attached: yande.re%.jpg (2508x3868, 1.17M)

The largest exporter of shit coal

Hari ini supersemar

2 pair of abibas shoes please

qa lost

did you know that The Philippines is the largest filipino exporter in the world?

Attached: file.png (288x738, 54.83K)

>nickel price soaring
It's because the nickel exporting distruption because of the RUS-UKR conflict (could be seen from miles away honestly)
one of the biggest short position holder is a tycoon from China, the squeeze made his position and many other untenable for the margin call, I think that's why the UK metal market actually stopped the commodity trading around Tuesday.

Attached: FBaTcSMUYAA4cU-.jpg (689x1200, 80.96K)

This new Vietnamese sandwich/pho shop opened in front of my apartment. These guys are going to get me fat again. Why does /asean/ iced coffee have to taste so good?

Attached: houkago play.jpg (1000x1459, 114.98K)

Dumb monkeys rely on earth's resources to survive. Anyone can do it if they conquer your territory too.
Dumb Nguyen not realizing the west exploits cheap slave labour for expensive Adidas

fuck I'm so jealous of you, we don't have phos here

condensed milk, it combines the coffee cream, sugar and milk. Also our coffee is stronger than your typical Starbuck. Mix them together and you can't go back to your watered down instant coffee anymore.

when I was in my tranny state of mind, I prefered arabica coffee because it highlighted my absolute gayness.
Now I prefer my coffee Robusta like a Vietnamese chad.

SORRY

I have shitload of nickel in my house (1 and 5 baht coins). Am I rich now?

Great. Now send coal to China.

tfw just sold my ANTAM stock
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: file.png (2430x1327, 138.84K)

Melt them down into nickel bars

we already did though

China is the biggest importer of indon coal, along with india

>Beijing has deep concerns about its energy security,” says Tu, who is also an adjunct professor at the school of environment of Beijing Normal University. “Indonesia turns out to be a not so reliable coal supplier for China, then I think China will think about whether the country should rely more on domestic production.”

google.com/amp/s/time.com/6133129/china-coal-imports-indonesia-ban/?amp=true

Just coomed during work hours again.

Attached: 1641656496594.jpg (228x221, 7.85K)