Your cunt

>Your cunt
>Do you have any friends
USA
No

Attached: 1634251745256.png (600x583, 332.15K)

Yes. I just moved in with two of them.

no

USA
yes also I have gf

IRL: yes
on Any Forums: no. Every Vietnamese on Any Forums bullies me. I don't understand why. They are always trying to dox me to.

USPoorA
Nah

Attached: 9BF3F0A1-62CA-4EAB-A8E7-C0EE7A970263.gif (500x270, 970.38K)

My problem is that people WANT to be my friends but I find their personalities annoying.

I have two or three

nope, and it's beautiful

No I don't talk to people usually if I don't have to and certainly don't have enough emotional capital to invest into a friendship

No. Everyone's nice to me but don't want to do anything with me. So I just have acquaintances and colleagues but no friends.

yes, 2 best friends

I had a group of three close friends after high school. These were the only guys I ever hung out with, went to bars with, shit around and had a good time with. But my problem was that I'm a lazy introvert. They would call me at least once a week to try to hang out, and most of the time I would blow them off and make up excuses to stay home and play video games. I probably went out with them once or twice a month, but they would come over randomly to visit too, and sometimes I would still blow them off and pretend I wasn't home. I don't know what it is about me, but I just continued to ignore them. And one of those friends I played online with a lot over Steam. We would always play this one game, and anytime I logged on he would send me a message asking to play, and I would because it was fun. But after a while it became a chore, and I wanted to play other things, but I also felt bad about turning him down again and again, so I started logging into Steam under the "appear offline" option so he wouldn't know I was on. Eventually they all stopped bothering with me, and I can't blame them. I want to be an extrovert and have fun at parties, and I've been given ample opportunities to do all of that, but I always end up returning to my same easy and comfortable introverted lifestyle. My dating life has been the same. I give the bare minimum, am never interested in actually having a girlfriend when I do have one, but when I don't have one I really wish I did. It's weird.

Attached: weird pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

You uh sound like me
Would you like to be friends?

Attached: ee5zntdqaf081.jpg (3464x3464, 1017.41K)

yes my imaginary friend patrick

Attached: 1641486188346.png (866x846, 440.05K)

no i don't even have any online frens cuz I'm a socially inept retard

i've got (n-1) friends in this thread and you're one of them

Attached: 04F46DC6-3AF1-4257-A2E4-14DB457D71E0.jpg (657x527, 117.16K)

Seems that would be fun. If your friends are good, this could be the best time of your life.

i have old friends that still try to contact me

Are you making an effort to respond? You must have friends. You need memories. You are going to regret not having friends.

Same here and i also am not a good friend

not at all they are pretty big normies

I was like this from about 18-22ish. Then I realized how alone I felt. So I reconnected with two old hs friends. But things aren't really the same now. They're much better friends with each other then me and I can tell I'm a total third wheel. Thankfully I made two other good friends after hs. And I'm the same with dating. It's so tiring and I take it for granted when I'm dating someone. Then once I'm single I feel lonely.

Why not chill with them and try and normify yourself?