What is your opinion about ultrakikes?

What is your opinion about ultrakikes?

I think they are disgusting, smelly, uneducated parasites which refuse to integrate and only exist to reproduce and syphon more money from the national budget until the eventual collapse.

Attached: ULMZB3EE2ZHJFGMGEC5GRX6TKA.jpg (1200x828, 185.16K)

>exist to reproduce and syphon more money from the national budget until the eventual collapse
That's the goal, right? Aren't these the guys that hate the modern state of Israel?

I doubt they realize what collapse actually means for them. they are only behaving as animals, thinking about what happens tomorrow.

Didn't know that shahar hated some jews

These people literally protect Am Yisrael by studying in the yeshivot. Hakodosh borchu is mamesh happy and gave us haaretz back because we keep Torah.

You wish you had even a finger's worth of knowledge of any of those students.

There are some of these that are in São Paulo. If I see can I attack them? What do I say if I'm accused of anti-Zionism?

They're your future, secularist.

>the sexed and drug obsessed chiloni talking about behaving like an animal.
Lol

Shahar, is there anyone you dont hate?

Why not just live and let live amigo. Lifes too short to hate.

If you smell bad you are a subhuman on my book
there are a lot of those around here. thankfully they are not as bad as israeli/american orthodox

Are you the canadiano user? I mean the guy with portuguese ancestry .

You are the biggest parasite leech.
"cutting off their hands and feet on opposite sides, or exile from the land" this should be your punishment. And trust me times will come

hating entire groups of people, shows little self reflection, unless its rednecks.
proof me wrong, pro tip you cant.

>Shahar
meds.
that's like saying the amish should rule you. fucking retarded mutts.

let go of the mental illness, there are no jews in your country. no jew will steal your foreskin when you sleep.
easy, when said group deserves the hate by being overwhelmingly more destructive to society than productive.

I will scream

"THIS IS FOR SHAHAR!"
and punch

If they catch me and accuse me of anti-Zionism, I will say that one of these raped my Israeli colleague shahar

At least you know that they're "kikes" only by looking at them, so they're not all that bad.

if I punch a brazilian am I guilty of assault and racism, or anti-brazil sentiment?
now that you answered it, you know you're retarded for thinking assaulting a jew means being anti-israhell.

In what world do you live in? If I attack any Jew I will be accused of anti Zionism here. And this is no joke.

muslims unironically likes them because they protested against israel lmao

>tfw kikes hate each other even more than they hate white people

Attached: image (1).jpg (915x1300, 198.03K)

they're based as fuck