Do you see a lot of minorities on the commercials in your cunt...

Do you see a lot of minorities on the commercials in your cunt? I saw on Any Forums that apparently there's a bunch of blacks in Japanese advertising now so I wanna hear from all of you.

Attached: 1646439426583.jpg (700x3438, 170.59K)

>bunch of
That's a bit exaggerated. There's definitely more blacks than there was before, especially in train ads. Specifically I'm thinking of a racemixing marriage ad I saw a few months ago. I don't understand why it's increased though; it's not as if anyone actually wants to see that shit. But overall Japanese commercials are majority Japanese, with foreigner cameos usually being white/half.

>I don't understand why it's increased though

Attached: 7BF19C65-A3ED-404D-8D6F-94D785703D4D.gif (250x196, 896.29K)

>I saw on Any Forums

Attached: 1646964170011.jpg (512x465, 83.84K)

I don't take it as fact, retard. That's why I'm here to do gather some evidence myself.

To gather some evidence myself* lol

more accurately I wish I didn't understand

Attached: floppa.jpg (826x903, 152.37K)

Not more than normal but a lot of preachy annoying ads.

Most of the ads I see are just American but translated into German, so yes

im studying robotics and have a class of how to administrate your business (filler class)
and we are taught that diversity is awesome, we must be more diverse because it increases productivity and creativity
i hate that stupid class

Attached: blyat.png (396x335, 146.01K)

b..burakku!

Attached: 858.gif (400x273, 974.13K)

Is that written down in any texts that you can take pictures of for us? I'd like to see it.

>I saw on Any Forums that apparently there's a bunch of blacks in Japanese advertising now
To my knowledge, I have only ever actually seen one black guy in a commercial here and he's a local comedian named Ike. I watch a lot of TV, so I can verify that the claim is false.

Also apple commercials are basically all brown, but it's the same Apple commercials that they use in America and they just translate the text on the screen or maybe add subtitles if there's talking.

Imagine having so little problems in life that you're worried about black people in Japanese commercials.

>worried

how do they teach diversity in the context of mexico? or they just copy pasted american ideology and didn't even bother to tweak it to local circumstances?

i dont have the presentation but i have notes
basically what it says:
1. variety of perspectives: when solving a problem, there'll be more options
2. increased creativity: homogenous= equality, heterogeneous= creativity
3. increased productivity: there'll be a rain of ideas when the diversity is higher
4. fear decreased, performanced increased: people are willing to express their ideas
5. increases brand reputation: self explanatory
6. global impact: the brand, trademark and community are labeled as good
and there you have it! just remember, when someone says diversity (((they))) mean negros
fuck this gay class

Attached: file.png (922x639, 804.92K)

Never would've expected Mexicans to shoehorn niggers into their shit

>black people must exist for a reason

Fuck off

No, I believe they shouldn't exist.

me neither
i guess is what you have after joining globohomo