East Asians are very full of themselves. Japanese are less noisy about it than their neighbors...

East Asians are very full of themselves. Japanese are less noisy about it than their neighbors, but they are the same inside.
With sole exception of Mongolia, they are a humble people.

Attached: 4e10233954fd532d7ff5c030155e1b09[1].jpg (1924x1188, 819.29K)

okay and

Arr rook same

>Japanese are less noisy about it than their neighbors
arr da same

i have curiosity of island asians but really hate continental ones for some reason
maybe its the chinese minisuper that are all around , idk i think island asians are more chill with their tropical climate and gun violence.. more like us

Don’t mongolians still pride themselves off of their empire

they don't have gun violence retard

yes we're too poor to afford guns so we have knife violence instead

You say this while being a bitch to white people
Never talk down on others, you're a fucking filipino dude

Don't lie spic

stop being so fucking rude to the philippines, zhang

>arr rook same
The same though crossed me when I used dating apps in the US

SEAnigs are the most cucked race out there. They go apeshit when a nip/squid/chink/pajeet calls them out but become meek and fold like a lawn chair when Anglos do the same and even fuck their women.

when i was a kid I thought all whites looked the same

Your English is great. With all due respect, are you from Asia?

Japanese are humble, but they also love their nation. This is how the peoples of every nation should be

weeb

>but they also love their nation
[X] to doubt, it's not their fault either Japs were buck broken hard in guilt tripping by Mutts after WWII

Attached: DutvfREWoAIRWLi.jpg (950x1510, 163.35K)

Japanese people are not humble at all lmao
1/4 of tv shows in Japan are based around "Japan is the greatest country in the world and you're amazing for being Japanese!"

But 1/2 of shows are based around dying and being reincarnated into magical european fantasy lands

Those are not popular shows in Japan. By far the most popular anime is about a swordsman in fantasy Japan