Is it time for the Oceanic Confederacy? Us Oceanic nations need to look out for each other, especially against China...

Is it time for the Oceanic Confederacy? Us Oceanic nations need to look out for each other, especially against China. We must also secure out natural beauty by working to minimise climate change in the region and keep Europeans out. If we pool our economic power, we can be a superpower. Naturally Australia will be the leader

Attached: australia-and-oceania-region-vector-high-detailed-map-with-countries-names-and-national-flags-T85CH8.jpg (1300x1002, 101.11K)

>minimise climate change in the region
climate change is global, spergy

won't be a superpower. half those islands will cease to exist soon. all the same, yes, we should become a single nation and yes, all those foreigners should go straight on centrelink

>climate change is global, spergy
No it isn't, we can still minimise damage to the GBR locally
>yes, all those foreigners should go straight on centrelink
>give taxpayer handouts to foreigners
Are you an idiot?

if i'm an idiot, what does that make you?

australian empire when

NOW

Attached: images (1).png (687x446, 29.75K)

>minimise climate change
fuck off. we have enough trees here to be carbon neutral.

Why are you guys forget about us?

All of those tiny island countries are irrelevant. Hawaii alone is more important than the rest combined.

You have your own club.

So do you with AUKUS

i suppose it's pretty difficult for australia to be boss when 200m people will be on the islands above.

Yep dont forget QUAD. we really popular

NZ alone would drag Australian finances down, imagine the cost of all those thirdies to the north

And we'll call this confederation 'Australia and friends'

tonga is pretty much new zealand anyway, we have more tongans here than are in tonga

All those Islanders would just move to Australia and Australia would be a Poly majority country. I'm not sure what the benefit in this is for Australia. Our new Poly/Papua inhabitants now control Australia and their former homelands.

>poly majority
thought only 5 people lived in each of these 'countries'
PNG being an exception

Like 850k people in fiji although they are half melenesian half Indian

You are more Asian like, so fuck off our club is full.
We only want Australia and all the tiny rugby islands in our clubhouse.

I feel like its marginally better than the chinks doing it currently
>Half indian
eww, i dont want to be part of this group anymore. we have way too many indians as is.