Apparently nude unisex saunas are commonplace in Germany...

Apparently nude unisex saunas are commonplace in Germany, and it is also normal in Germany and scandinavia to be naked around your family and see your mother, father, siblings naked and go to the sauna with them.
So my question really was, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 100015042.jpg (434x322, 30.35K)

Why is that weird exactly?

It isn't. What the fuck are you talking about? We don't have that kind of culture here.

nakedness is le ebil

thank you for this information. incorporating this into my wincest story. check Any Forums later tonight

How the fuck are you going to take care of your old mother/father?

my german bf has a father that is often naked in his home. It is very strange for me but he does not care if I am around lmao

>nude=sex, if you don't see it that way, there's something wrong with you
Anglo sensibilities

I can't even stand to be in the same room as my parents when watching a movie that has a sex scene let alone go naked with them in a sauna or something. Just weird

Nothing wrong with it. Why are you so scared of seeing people naked?

I really dont ever want to see my family members naked, that is just not the norm here and it is incredibly fucking weird as a concept. Yikes.

>take care of your elderly parent
We just put them in old peoples homes in the civilised west

this or just have them overdose on their medicine

It's not strange for children to bathe or sauna with opposite sex parents/siblings. The same goes for when you're older, except it's more normal to go with your father or brothers. It would be weird to be an adult man visiting the sauna/bath with your mom or sister. Personally I think going to sauna or baths with opposite sex strangers would be pretty awkward.

Have you seen British people? If they look like that covered up I cannot imagine what truly hides beneath

Weird question

we all go to sauna!

Attached: 1630954496018.jpg (1100x1536, 258.42K)

>see your mother, father, siblings naked and go to the sauna with them.
Don't know what's so weird about not being scared of the human body.
Did you know that everyone you've ever met has been naked under their clothes?

but it's awkward nonetheless

Are saunas common in Japan? Or is it more just onsen?
I always thought onsen were sex segregated

mä ja nympsit

Attached: 1638517474293.jpg (1920x1080, 939.12K)

Not if you're not raised to be scared and awkward about it.
It's no wonder foreigners are such fucked up prudes about nakedness but glorify violent gore by comparison (as long as the victims aren't naked God forbid). Guess when you fear the human body you're much more inclined to accept its destruction.

Until I was 10 my dad would regularly walk around naked and my sister and I would bathe together, but then she it puberty and it would have been awkward

Same. My dad would walk around naked and I would bathe with my mom and brother and play games

I've heard cheating and adultery rates are several sigma higher than the norm in Denmark
why is this

i wonder how you can live with your family for years without ever seeing them naked lol anglo puritans must be paranoid locking their bathrooms so they don't accidentally have any family member enter and see them naked

You actually walk around naked infront of your family?

OH NOES