Your cunt

>Your cunt
>What were you like in high school
USA
Pale quiet kid who people thought would shoot up the school

Attached: 1554176154560.jpg (250x231, 5.98K)

i was homeschooled for secondary school (years 7-12)

Wallpaper

>7-9
Wannabe normie
9-11
>Autistic kid who watched anime in the library

Kinda normal kid
retard

I was bullied by a girl and it unironically caused severe mental distress

I was the funny lazy rebellious guy, now I'm the lazy bitter boring guy

Russia
I only bothered wit hthe subjects that interested me (History, Literature, English, French) and ignored everything else so my HS diploma didn't look too stunning when I got it.

The nerd obsessed with history
Glad I had a girlfriend for almost half of highschool(since 9 to 11 grade) that saved me from being a loser

Attached: 1646087098593.png (900x1600, 778.05K)

Quiet kid that got along well with everyone. Edgy sense of humor. Pretty much the same nearly a decade later. Less edgy now though

I crawled under the teacher desk to watch anime

Guy who was unusually good at Spanish and french

the class clown but i was not funny or charismatic at all

15: social retard trying to be normie
16: dropout
17-19: boring retard who read during breaks

I was a bit different but still chill and not weird, occasionally said/did something that made everyone laugh but mostly stick to my 2 close friends, still get along well with all the guys tho

based class clown doing it out of love for the game

>freshman: wannabe normie who was fucking odd
>sophmore: transformed from that into emo
>junior: emo
>senior: transform into emoish normie looking odd motherfucker
Now I'm just an odd normie lookin dude
>t. 23

the classic nerd

The weird kid (not in a good way obviously).

I guess I was a bit of a nerd too, but mostly just weird. Even in university I was still "that weird guy", it's only after university that I finally learned to pretend to be semi-normal.

Attached: 1610839371718.jpg (534x548, 47.05K)

same as you but in Brazil
I'm still a quiet guy

>Pale quiet kid who people thought would shoot up the school
Every single guy on this board who talks shit about other races and tries to larp as a colonizer or inventor

Regular guy with a small group of friends. I didn't stand out. For some reason people thought I was a drug dealer and they also thought I would be a spook for a career.

Attached: 74160344_p0.jpg (1125x1500, 1.24M)

When I was 14 came up behind my 28-year old teacher and squeezed her tits through her blouse.
Everyone laughed including her because I said "BÅÅÅT BÅÅÅT" (honk honk) at the same time.

Man those were nice, I never forgot them.

I was in the cool group at high school, I was the practical joker that played football and hung around with the naughty kids and slags.
I would manipulate the troublemakers for my own amusement.
For example, when the fire alarm went off, it was never me who actually pulled it, but it was always me who persuaded a dumb fuck to do it lmao

Attached: 90AFCEA0-71BA-4D24-AF29-116C17F6CA44.jpg (1000x860, 108.91K)

absolute gigachad

Attached: 4F988EAC-5522-4BDF-98F1-3B6150E96C1D.jpg (827x817, 117.33K)

Did you get in trouble?

No, she could take a joke.
She'd also use to shake them when the girls asked her to because they were fascinated by the idea of theirs getting that size.

She was really fun actually and we did cool stuff on her birthday like laser-tag for the whole class on her expense.

W-Was she attractive?

Attached: 1630520661496.png (515x470, 359.23K)