I am filled with boredom and bitterness. Is this a common sentiment in your cunt?

Does this happen in your country? Are you anons trying to improve yourself and your lives?

Attached: 1646931825272.jpg (244x250, 7.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BXqblYbUAeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/BXqblYbUAeI

That's what I am right now. Angry and bitter for things that happened in the past.
This place is an escapism.

Kinda, I'm fine with life in general, but everything is boring. I'm doing college and it has been a great way to deal with boredom.

Im depressed 21 khhv, never had a gf, ugly and bad personality
I used to cope with food but now metabolism is slowing, ive gained weight recently and am becoming a fatty

kweenzs look like this???

What worries me is that eventually this shit will end and insufferable boredom will take over again.

If they aren't mixed yeah. Most American blacks are like 20% European

I'm bitter because of all the experiences I missed out on in my teens and early twenties.

I’m a black girl and I posted this, I dont know I was already feeling depressed for others reason and felt even worse reading the race bait threads. I’ll stop being a bitch soon enough that is why I made this thread partly why improve myself when most view me like this anyways

You need to stop exposing yourself to this stuff fren. I've been on Any Forums for 12 years and trust me this site is probably the best source of self-destructive thoughts in the world. You're not gonna ever find anything worth doing here, even the book recs are shit. Do literally anything else, go outside, go to the movies alone even, just don't fucking browse Any Forums or view its memes.

you should stop coming her or not take seriously anything said here

Cope with decaf coffee

I don’t have enough strength to stop coming so I’ll just stop being a pussy. Any Forums is Any Forums after all

you should leave this shithole website user trust me, you will be better off for it

qrd?

most users are social inapt and loser too, race bait thread just get lots of attention thats why you see them often

Open boobs and vegana plz

Honestly bro I just drink alot of it in-between my meals or when I wanna blow off steam or just need something go get me to sit down at my desk and do some school stuff.
You said you were fat too? It helps with appetite suppression
Eat two clean meals a day, drink decaf coffee or regular black tea with some milk, no sugar. Don't eat snacks too
20-30 minutes of calisthenics a day, if you're phone posting, get up and walk around your bedroom while you're shitposting to increase your body motions and activity levels and energy burned in general.
Godspeed brother

Attached: d2bb1753ae45cf971e31e784ab4787dc.jpg (720x720, 76.91K)

I’ve already completed embarrassed myself on this website, it can’t any worse than that

I wish I hadn’t wasted my youth on internet bullshit

This is how I more or less burned fat to the extent that I could see those sort of contours on my abdomen area when I'm standing. It just became a lifestyle in a sense. When I read about Italians and french people living normally and not pigging out every second, I kind of changed my approach to handling diet and exercise.

Attached: 1646914660255.gif (330x330, 482.48K)

>I’m a black girl
Calling bullshit. The two rarest demographics on Any Forums are females and black people, and you're claiming to be both?

I read that as “this how I burned a hole through my stomach” and was concerned for a quick minute

I have become a regular on this board and people still don’t believe me. Have you missed all my attention white threads?

it’s real she’s made this thread like 5 times

Hey Ghana fren I'm going to sleep in a bit goodnight
kek

Attached: main-qimg-6ade9ab312d1d6794a422eabd9f47f36-lq.jpg (602x689, 71.93K)

See?I am not trying to become one of those spammers but I don’t know where else to talk about this shit

He burned a hole in his stomach? Disgusting LiveLeak site

Negress

Has "she" ever posted "her" black boobs with timestamp?

She did some vocaroos and posted feminine black hands with time stamp the first few threads

Everybody is, some just cope better. Do what you like. Nobody is judging, and if they are, rape them.