Why do you say Jap or Japs?

Why do you say Jap or Japs?
Does it contain disgraceful meaning? or just a form of omit?

Attached: C035AF17-4473-41A5-BE45-2A5FA9941BFF.jpg (350x350, 27.18K)

its faster to type

No one says that anymore except crazy people on Any Forums, it's considered a bad word

Because nips sounds erotic.

jap is a fine word to use in the uk and doesnt have racist undertones
there are several car festivals in the UK called "jap fest" and "jap show" which are a celebration of japanese cars and general culture and no one's raised a stink about it.

its actually a term in the northeast referring to jewish girls. It stands for Jewish American Princess, or JAP for short.

But why did someone asked me if I'm one of the Jap when I was traveling the US?
I was in the Greyhound and minding my own business but suddenly someone came to me and asked if I'm one of the Jap and I told him no I'm not and then he started chuckling while telling me that it's really hard to tell us apart.

>Jeder Klaps ein Japs
Very discraceful. "Japaner" is the correct way to say it

Schlitzauge

Attached: 1646175787373.jpg (255x247, 13.76K)

Japanese is just too big word for a little jap

Attached: 16324889059510.webm (558x410, 836.3K)

My great grandma hated the japanese for killing her uncle in WW2, and she would always refer to them as japs. You can't really blame her for it either, I think she's well within her rights to resent the people responsible for that, but I think Japan is pretty cool today so don't worry

I don't like japs, and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.
Also most jap games post 2000 suck and anime is trash

Only in America: I use it all the time here and no one bats an eye

Rare footage of Mother Russia sitting on Japan

yeah my grandma was alive a bit after too and always called them japs because her parents did too

I don't think of it as derogatory. Just use it as a shortening, like Brit

Are Japs really like this?

Attached: 1646097166604.jpg (542x800, 74.02K)

>Why do you say Jap or Japs?
I use it online in the same vein as Frenchie, Canuck, or Argie.
Using the term in real life is grounds for detention (at school) or disciplinary action (at work), at least in Murrica.

I've often seen "japo" (short for japonés (Japanese)) used by Spanish speakers. It sounds cringy to me if you ask me though.
Argies often use the term "ponja" (Japón(i.e. Japan) with its syllables written backwards). No idea if it's offensive as I've never met any native Japanese or Nikkei to ask them (and if I did I'd feel too awkward to ask).
>Does it contain disgraceful meaning?
All I know is it was used in a derogatory way by Murrican troops and propaganda material during WW2. No idea if it was offensive before WW2.

I don't consider it offensive, we shorten everything
>Aussie
>Yank
>Pom
Why is Jap bad? Because you murdered and raped millions of people and don't want to acknowledge the origin of the word in WW2 and your horrific war crimes?

Basado

There's no logical connection between the sentences before and after