What is the nicest nationality you've interacted with irl?

What is the nicest nationality you've interacted with irl?
What was the meanest one?

Attached: 1646242994605.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Americans, Germans and the British are friendly and polite.

nicest: american
meanest:argentinean

Nicest: Burgers unironically
Meanest: Burgers unironically

Brazilians are the nicest imo, they always invite you.
The worst probably Koreans.

Swiss, but I'm biased. I was shitfaced on the side of the road and they brought me to a park bench and gave me some water. I've interacted with Swiss visiting dozens of times and they've always been pleasant.
I can't think of any group that I would call explicitly mean.

Portuguese or polish. Norwegians in their own stoic way.

Nicest? Probably French, but she was my college professor, so I maybe that has an influence in it.
Meanest? No fucking idea.

Portugal, unironically

nicest: american
meanest: czechs

>nicest
burgers
>meanest
russian israelis

Attached: 1555244026036.gif (400x400, 71.17K)

Nicest btw

1.German
2.Greek

nicest: Vietnamese
meanest: chinese

Nicest: This based Ghanaian nerd I knew in my computer science class

Meanest: Maoris

Pay denbts

>nicest
Australians. The banter is just beautiful.

>meanest
Sadly, americans.

nicest: germans
meanest: spaniards

Expat Indians and sikhs unironically. Very nice people, and keep to themselves without causing trouble. Germans and Russians are very chill as well.

>nicest
danes
>meanest
none

I had a danish friend who i met for a few weeks at my college. He had to leave America when covid started and he hugged me goodbye the last time we hung out.

he was not gay he had a smoking hot tall danish gf

nicest: Lithuanians
meanest: fr*nch

I thought about it some more and the french are not so much mean rather than distant and haughty
scatvians are the nationality from which i have personally seen the most pure evil per capita

>nicest
Peruvians
>meanest
Bolivians

It's very obvious a group of tourists is Portuguese, because there's always some kind of guide (akin to a group leader) talking very loudly about landmarks and shit and the rest following him around. Is that common for Portuguese tourists?

Nicest? Probably Mexicans or Canadians. Some of my best friends IRL and that I've made in college were Indian or Asian. I also work with some Viets that are pretty cool.. And we had some German exchange students when I was in HS. Good lads and gals.
Meanest? Haven't really met anyone that was mean. But there was one person that stuck out for being a jackass There was a Frenchman that was very arrogant and rude. And I don't mean he was blunt or too direct or anything like that. He was an asshole that made work insufferable. I felt like hitting him in the teeth with a chair sometimes. Everything was constantly late and he acted like we owed him the entire world.

The worst people i have ever meet, by a long far, is the people from Tierra del Fuego
What a bunch of arrogant scums i fucking hate those islanders so go dam much