Which country has the greatest sexual dimorphism?

Which country has the greatest sexual dimorphism?

Attached: lol.png (1600x900, 1.33M)

The guy is not ugly

They look like siblings

Mittle Evropa

he is

slav land is famous for that

Italian men are better looking than the country's women.

They usually break even. I'd say Scandi men make better than the women

Honestly, you're probably right. I think most countries are pretty even until you go to SEA type countries. The women in Thailand/Phillipines are literally willing to dump their men for a white guy without hesitation.

>The women in Thailand/Phillipines are literally willing to dump their men for a white guy without hesitation.
no they dont, thats why you date children lmao

Attached: 1575187501091.jpg (640x640, 82.58K)

>he is
>slav land is famous for that

Attached: Le_armored_jean_claude.jpg (600x811, 45.68K)

He's a pure jew, you dumbfucks.
She is a jew halfbreed

>tf
>tp

SEA is famous for sex tourism and mail order brides, and also child rapists. There must be a reason they all flock there, like Amsterdam being famous for weed and red light districts.

Are they both from the same country? What sort of a combination is this?

Attached: ca5cda046bec15371a97385ff9459fa10587c1f84323314199ad5cab135669fd.png (283x203, 34.61K)

It’s called skin bleaching user

>every country is an ethnostate

I find asian women repulsive. I am observing from other people I have seen.

all of eastern europe pretty much has beautiful women with ugly bald guys like that

this is why any foreigner can easily get laid in east europe. it's also why slav men are usually frustrated incels when they're outside of eastern europe

Are you implying we are better looking than our woman or they are better looking than us?

not just slav land, but all of eastern europe. that's why that estonian guy thinks that guy is not ugly according to his standards lmao

All i know is india has the least. I don't see nearly as much as height difference among male and female as i see on media in other countries. Like average male are 4-5 inches taller than female not 1 feet

yes, and they all prefer local boys, doesn't matter if we are ugly.
euroshits can keep the prostitutes and the preteens.

Attached: 9440491ebe91ced4b6cf58e6992d0e98.jpg (600x400, 33.8K)

My man green Japan